• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rookie Redraft: Checking in on the top 10 NBA rookies after one month

HawkItus

If collins ever get a little more muscle like a prime shawn kemp or Amare Stodamire man he's going to be dunking ALL day long off of pick and rolls to the basket.

The athleticism is already there but the muscle part is a work in process if that is what he wants to do. His frame is perfect for it.

• Like 1

If collins ever get a little more muscle like a prime shawn kemp or Amare Stodamire man he's going to be dunking ALL day long off of pick and rolls to the basket.

The athleticism is already there but the muscle part is a work in process if that is what he wants to do. His frame is perfect for it.

He definitely has Shawn Kemp written all over him. The defense is just a matter of time, he can already protect the rim at a high level. Once he figures his positioning

and how to defend without fouling he's a jump shot away from being top 5 in his position. He doesn't have handles but he doesn't need them so long as the offense​ gets him the ball in the right places.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

What's going on with Feultz? The guy was shooting horrible.

Hurt.  He couldn't raise his arm up and altered his shot mechanic to try to compensate.  Out for a while now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Guard said:

This spiteful, bitter child routine is getting old.

Fultz has been hurt and he wouldn't have played if the Sixers didn't have an incompetent medical staff. His draft status has nothing to do with that.

I promise your life will be better when you put him on ignore. He's not contributing anything to this forum but non stop, rampant negativity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guard said:

This spiteful, bitter child routine is getting old.

Fultz has been hurt and he wouldn't have played if the Sixers didn't have an incompetent medical staff. His draft status has nothing to do with that.

It is?  Because I told everyone prior to the draft that Fultz's shot wasn't going to transition to the NBA, and that his defensive limitations were marked.  

I just call things as I see them.  Jayson Tatum has been very good, and it helps that he is on a veteran team in a winning environment.  If he were on the Suns or Lakers, he wouldn't be as good.

Lonzo Ball is a complete joke and shows how much the media can shape the opinions of the decision makers.  

Josh Jackson hasn't been good, but he's another guy who is on a bad team and has no jump shot.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I think Smith Jr. and Fox will turn out to be the cream of the crop along with Simmons of this rookie class when all is said and done

I think it will be Tatum.  It's not a coincidence that the only top pick that is playing well plays for a veteran lead team that is winning.  

5 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I think Smith Jr. and Fox will turn out to be the cream of the crop along with Simmons of this rookie class when all is said and done

I was down on Ball pre-draft. A superstar he ain't. But I think he can be an excellent glue guy as a SG with his passing, rebounding and off ball defense. He'd look good playing for us I think.

• Admin
11 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

I was down on Ball pre-draft. A superstar he ain't. But I think he can be an excellent glue guy as a SG with his passing, rebounding and off ball defense. He'd look good playing for us I think.

He will be a good player too once he fixes his shooting ... there a number of good players in this draft (Collins included) ... 

• Moderators

This seems like a deep draft for value add players.  Outside of the very biggest names like Ball, Fox and Tatum, guys like Markkanen, Anunoby, Kuzma, Isaac, Adebayo, Ntikina, Mitchell, etc. all look like they are going to be very nice adds with a great chance at long careers ahead of them.  Hopefully Collins will prove to be the best of the bunch!  :biggrin: