• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Bets Thread

AHF

• Admin

This team is terrible the way it is setup … I have been a fan since ‘86 and I can honestly say that this has been the most frustrating season for me.    Too much talent for being this bad.

this season is done … I want the team broken up and start with Trae.  Put together something that has chemistry… something that will play some semblance of defense… team that will take some smart shots

i am so frustrated … I am always yelling at the tv … maybe I need a break from the team .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Another week @AHF 😃 btw who is dude on my avatar? 🤔 

Jeff Sheppard.  He had a brief run with the Hawks:

image.png

He is the father of Reed Sheppard who Supes, Sothron, and some others are excited about us drafting with our lottery pick if he is on the board.  Figured he was a bit of a past and possible future Hawks connection.  (While I love Reed, I'm not sure he really addresses our needs.  See him and Kobe as similar tweener SGs.)

Would be great to see both father and son cut down the nets in Lexington, too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Jeff Sheppard.  He had a brief run with the Hawks:

image.png

He is the father of Reed Sheppard who Supes, Sothron, and some others are excited about us drafting with our lottery pick if he is on the board.  Figured he was a bit of a past and future Hawks connection.

Would be great to see both father and son cut down the nets in Lexington, too!

I didn’t know he played for Atlanta. Or I did and forgot? I didn’t start following the Hawks until 99. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

I didn’t know he played for Atlanta. Or I did and forgot? I didn’t start following the Hawks until 99. 

If you weren't a UK fan, you would probably never have noticed him:

image.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Dang, you were so close! I'll need a day or two to think about it. Anybody have any suggestions? @kg01 

Oooh, I can always go for some MLP action.  Some My Little Pony for @marco102.  Let him get in touch with his inner Bro-nnie (which apparently is a thing).

A pro-Celtics pic always causes indigestion for the user.  Or you could go really deep and dig up a famous Hawks draft failure or a Speedy Claxton tribute.

All in all, you got options.  Thanks for the consult.  I'll send you a bill.  Or you can just send me a blank check and I'll handle the rest. 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Let him get in touch with his inner Bro-nnie (which apparently is a thing).

As if you didn't know.

47832333738749d7b74b251b4b38c6c5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oooh, I can always go for some MLP action.  Some My Little Pony for @marco102.  Let him get in touch with his inner Bro-nnie (which apparently is a thing).

A pro-Celtics pic always causes indigestion for the user.  Or you could go really deep and dig up a famous Hawks draft failure or a Speedy Claxton tribute.

All in all, you got options.  Thanks for the consult.  I'll send you a bill.  Or you can just send me a blank check and I'll handle the rest. 

I can always go with the my little pony, but I will block @bleachkit if he makes me go pro Celtics!  I have some humanity man! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

I can always go with the my little pony, but I will block @bleachkit if he makes me go pro Celtics!  I have some humanity man! 

Sounds like our plan for making marqo reveal his deepest, darkest fears has worked, @bleachkit.  Smells like a smelltics avatar is the move.  Mwahahaaaaaa .... 

• Haha 2