• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pumped for Trae

volman

One night Collins goes for 30, and Trae gets 11 assist. Tonight Trae gets 24, Morris chipped in 17, and Spellman had 10 boards. This was entertaining. I would love to see Spellman bust out for a 15 to 20 point effort next.

It'd be sweet if we upset ( used loosely ) the top seed in the first round :cheer:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

One night Collins goes for 30, and Trae gets 11 assist. Tonight Trae gets 24, Morris chipped in 17, and Spellman had 10 boards. This was entertaining. I would love to see Spellman bust out for a 15 to 20 point effort next.

It'd be sweet if we upset ( used loosely ) the top seed in the first round :cheer:

But.... this is fun. Not smoove and Childress fun. Trae young fun. 

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

For anyone who DVR'd the game.  Go to the 7:15 mark in the 2nd quarter and see the beautiful drive and leave Trae makes for Landale...and then watch Trae's body language as the pass goes right through Landale's hands, off his dome and rolls down his back. 

Lmao.  Correct.  There is also a sequence where Trae hit Lanfail for a dunk. Trae dapped him and said to himself, Finally, dude.

• Like 1

Damn, when Très gets it figured out at the rim and is surrounded by teammates who can catch the ball/hit wide open shot, this is a 30/10 night for him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, thecampster said:

For anyone who DVR'd the game.  Go to the 7:15 mark in the 2nd quarter and see the beautiful drive and leave Trae makes for Landale...and then watch Trae's body language as the pass goes right through Landale's hands, off his dome and rolls down his back. 

Yea I noticed that one live. Lendale might want to start looking into overseas opportunities.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Yea I noticed that one live. Lendale might want to start looking into overseas opportunities.

I hear there’s floor sweat broom sweeper openings in the WNBA. Although he’d probably miss the spot...

• Like 2

• Moderators

Nice game from Trae.  Really an ideal summer league game -- plenty of things to feel good about but also a ton of tape of teachable moments for the coaches to work with and to keep him from feeling complacent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Nice game from Trae.  Really an ideal summer league game -- plenty of things to feel good about but also a ton of tape of teachable moments for the coaches to work with and to keep him from feeling complacent.

I agree and he will have teachable moments for a few years to come. I am sure he knew that without Collins the offense would be on him for the most part. it was good to see his shot dropping and just as encouraging was the fact he was still shooting.