• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes he is...if this is 2015! 

Just now, hazer said:

He 25. Hate this “no edit button” shiitake ?

Klay’s 28, Beal’s 25, and cheaper. Hmmmm. Hawks are prolly getting neither so come on Huerter! ???

Just now, hazer said:

Klay’s 28, Beal’s 25, and cheaper. Hmmmm. Hawks are prolly getting neither so come on Huerter! ???

Ya I don’t see either fitting. Throw CJ McCollum in there too but none for this timeline. 

@MaceCase u may speak...don’t sit on the sidelines waiting for something clever to say. Jump in!

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You smell like poo ? 

lmao I’m sorry this is the version of me you get in the morning after trick or treating for 4 hours and listening to kids talk all night. Good times ? 

If we're being honest, this is the best version.  Haha

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

He 25. Hate this “no edit button” shiitake ?

Careful.  Don't be disparaging the site features.  You gon' make the 'list'.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We are +2 underdogs to the Kings??? No way. I think we win tonight. I’m sorry I don’t see the Kings going 6-3 to start. It seems wrong.

Shiiii, it seemed wrong for the Kangs to have as many wins as they have right now.  Bizarro-world.  I still believe this is an Orlando start.  Meaning, they'll regress to where they're supposed to be.  It's a matter of 'when', not 'if'.

Also, I'm outta likes.  Totally agree with @hawkman on Klay/Houston.  They're build-with guys, not build-on guys.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I don’t see either fitting. Throw CJ McCollum in there too but none for this timeline.

Or draft Barrett or Reddish and call it a day. Go über-young at SG in ‘19-‘20 with Huerter/Barrett (or Reddish) and use the cap space on a SF (Kawhi? ?) or C (Voosh?). Roll in ‘19-‘20 with:

Young/Bembry

Huerter/Barrett-Reddish

MaxFA/Prince 

Collins/Spellman

Vučević/Len/Bol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

Or draft Barrett or Reddish and call it a day

Yes I’m on board with this. I mean this should be plan A. How’s that @bleachkit? Am I improving as a GM? Actually wait you wanted Klay right? Sounds good let her Klay and LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi on the Hawks and get Phil Jackson to coach us. How’s that? Give me the GM of the year award now. #iamagoodgm 

?‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@MaceCase u may speak...don’t sit on the sidelines waiting for something clever to say. Jump in!

Stop trying to tout Chuk McCollum.  Dude hasn't accomplished anything and is already 27! #JamalCrawford2.0

And, on a side note, I think 'The Man' got to Ma$e. :ninja:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, hazer said:

Or draft Barrett or Reddish and call it a day. Go über-young at SG in ‘19-‘20 with Huerter/Barrett (or Reddish) and use the cap space on a SF (Kawhi? ?) or C (Voosh?). Roll in ‘19-‘20 with:

Young/Bembry

Huerter/Barrett-Reddish

MaxFA/Prince 

Collins/Spellman

Vučević/Len/Bol

Voosh....eeew!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

If we're being honest, this is the best version.  Haha

Careful.  Don't be disparaging the site features.  You gon' make the 'list'.

Shiiii, it seemed wrong for the Kangs to have as many wins as they have right now.  Bizarro-world.  I still believe this is an Orlando start.  Meaning, they'll regress to where they're supposed to be.  It's a matter of 'when', not 'if'.

Also, I'm outta likes.  Totally agree with @hawkman on Klay/Houston.  They're build-with guys, not build-on guys.

This. When you are paying a guy that kind of money you want him to be your Michael Jordan not your Steve Kerr waiting for the pass.

(And no I didn't compare Klay and Kerr)

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve really thought about this...it’s a tough job but I’d be the man for it! Unless we wanted a chick to take it then we yell...UR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED IN THE KITCHEN @JayBirdHawk. Get out here and do ur best Becky Hammon pony trick for us.

I can multi-task. Be the GM AND still in the kitchen.:yes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hazer said:

Young/Bembry

Huerter/Barrett-Reddish

MaxFA/Prince 

Collins/Spellman

Vučević/Len/Bol

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Voosh....eeew!

Eeew indeed. Honestly I don't see why Spellman can't bulk up a bit, lay of the chips and cake, and play at the 5. Vuc and Len are the same empty stats type of player and I've already seen enough of Len. 

Either way, we're going best pick available outside of PG and making moves from there. Depending on how the rooks look will determine whether or not we spend money next offseason. 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Voosh....eeew!

1 hour ago, mcleitsy said:

Eeew indeed. Honestly I don't see why Spellman can't bulk up a bit, lay of the chips and cake, and play at the 5. Vuc and Len are the same empty stats type of player and I've already seen enough of Len. 

Either way, we're going best pick available outside of PG and making moves from there. Depending on how the rooks look will determine whether or not we spend money next offseason. 

I was referring to someone temporarily starting at C until a lottery C is ready. Dedmon might cost more than Voosh, Len just isn’t good enough. Voosh is better than Len, btw. Spellman is savvy, not sure savvy enough to be full time C. I like the kid though.