• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Warriors

lethalweapon3

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Do we know that he didn't?  The last picture isn't a photo like the others.

He was prolly like, "Ah man, get this fan outta here."

Rayf was all, "But ... I'm a player."

Nah, for real, Rayf was like   

Reveal hidden contents

Nicki Minaj

KD is a fake tough guy and it’s hilarious. There are a lot of fake people around but to have a platform like KD that allows us to see is just fun. 

On a side note I almost lost my mind at the game yesterday, the crowd started booing Baze and I don’t know what got into me but I got up and said..

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE....BAZE WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD TO DO, WHERES UR HEART ?? 

People: ? 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

KD is a fake tough guy and it’s hilarious. There are a lot of fake people around but to have a platform like KD that allows us to see is just fun. 

On a side note I almost lost my mind at the game yesterday, the crowd started booing Baze and I don’t know what got into me but I got up and said..

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE....BAZE WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD TO DO, WHERES UR HEART ?? 

People: ? 

You don't know what got into you you say?  mmmmmk  

tenor.gif?itemid=3818116

• Moderators

Just finished up two long days at work and arrive to find Spud making crazy lottery claims, bleach losing his cool over it and then apologizing, Spud being justifiable annoyed by the inapprops insults but then using that as an excuse to welch on a bet...

What the heck is going on?

Let's just bury this game and pretend that neither that exchange nor the Warriors exist.

:good:

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Just finished up two long days at work and arrive to find Spud making crazy lottery claims, bleach losing his cool over it and then apologizing, Spud being justifiable annoyed by the inapprops insults but then using that as an excuse to welch on a bet...

Let's just bury this game and pretend that neither that exchange nor the Warriors exist.

I’d like to apologize for my part. 

1 hour ago, AHF said:

nor the Warriors exist.

I’d love to live in this world ? ? 

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

But if you guys think we will get Zion or Barrett at 9 or 10 I'd happy to place a bet.

No one thinks Zion, Barrett, or Reddish will be available at 9 or 10. Stahp ✋?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Well then start mentioning some less heralded prospects that might be available in that range.

No, I’ll keep mentioning the top prospects the Hawks can grab with their own top 3 pick if they stay where they’re at, since they’ll be tied with the highest odds of snagging the #1 pick. Because that’s what my post was about, and what I’m interested in. If you’d like to make a post about who they could pick if they slide to 9th or 10th, knock yourself out ??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AHF said:

So in summation I won the bet.

On 11/14/2018 at 7:35 AM, EazyRoc said:

Count me in the camp thats very anxious to see him play with our new playmaking PG.

But that's just it...when he's back, he's back. Them giving a guess isn't going to make it happen any sooner or later.