• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae needs to play with the backups. It's easier for Trae to not have to play v. The starters. Guys like Kyrie are too much for him at this stage

Im praying Im wrong, but At this point, Trae looks like a bust. But Ima give him a few years to prove me otherwise..If he is, Ima slap the shit out of Schlenk when I see him. lol

Ive defended Trae all year. I wanted Doncic bad, but I jumped on the Trae train when we took him....But I Cant defend him anymore. He is what he is in yr 1. Lets just hope he develops into what Schlenk thought he would...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im praying Im wrong, but At this point, Trae looks like a bust. But Ima give him a few years to prove me otherwise..If he is, Ima slap the shit out of Schlenk when I see him. lol

LOL . . . no way you can call him a bust 20 games into the season.  His struggles shooting the ball aren't surprising me.   This is why I was a big supporter of keeping Dennis around him, so Trae could learn how to play, without the pressure of trying to be the star and the face of the team.

Ive defended Trae all year. I wanted Doncic bad, but I jumped on the Trae train when we took him....But I Cant defend him anymore. He is what he is in yr 1. Lets just hope he develops into what Schlenk thought he would...

He's in Month 2.

• Like 2

His year 1 is bad. No question about it. This team is just a lot better than Young is not on the floor. 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . . no way you can call him a bust 20 games into the season.  His struggles shooting the ball aren't surprising me.   This is why I was a big supporter of keeping Dennis around him, so Trae could learn how to play, without the pressure of trying to be the star and the face of the team.

Im not giving up..I said that..Im just dissappointed. My expectations were too high tbh. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

His year 1 is bad. No question about it. This team is just a lot better than Young is not on the floor. 

Yep. But I wonder if any rookie drafted would look good on this team.....