• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Didnt Trae have a 25/16 game last week so he is not a bust imo.  He has zero coaching.  

25/17 against one of the better teams in the NBA (TOR) in only his 16th game as a pro. He’s no bust, just having expected rookie struggles, being coached by a rookie.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Trae is what he is, boom or bust. I am convince he will boom just due to the pace, his drive and work ethic and his ability to adjust. He will be fine. But his ability off the ball on offense and defense is what's killing him right now.

I just wish he had a longer wing span. Batted passes galore.

• Like 1

Like I continue to say, you have a football mentality of a player is what they are NOW if you expected Trae to show his stuff THIS year totally. Mash the panic button and say fire Travis Schlenk if he doesn't take the major 2nd year leap that you'll see if a point guard is going to be good.

And btw, Trae getting benched at times should show that he's not just allowed to do whatever the hell he wants by the coach because I'd consider benchings as trying to teach lessons. Other than that, I don't think coach is really doing much.

1 minute ago, hazer said:

25/17 against one of the better teams in the NBA (TOR) in only his 16th game as a pro. He’s no bust, just having expected rookie struggles, being coached by a rookie.

Im trying to stay positive, but its hard man..I just cant take another Marvin Williams over CP3 again...........

1 minute ago, hazer said:

Trae is feast or famine.   Definitely not steady.

Just wish he'd have more superstar like games at home, like he did the other night.

This will be the 5th out of the last 6 games in which he hasn't scored in double figures.