• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Blunt91 said:

Trae"s shooting is almost on the level of Jacques Vaughn & Kenny Anderson while with the Hawks.

Trae is really worrying me with how bad he is shooting the three ball. Even when he shoots after whistle threes he is missing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

What plays are we running? We aren't even running a simple PnR offense.

This shouldn’t be as funny as it was when I first read it.  Who knows.

1 minute ago, Blunt91 said:

Trae"s shooting is almost on the level of Jacques Vaughn & Kenny Anderson while with the Hawks.

Jacque Vaughn folk lol!  Vaughn defended tho.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jrok23 said:

Trae is really worrying me with how bad he is shooting the three ball. Even when he shoots after whistle threes he is missing. 

Whats easier to develop? Shooting, or Elite passing skills?

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Whats easier to develop? Shooting, or Elite passing skills?

He is a good shooter but his shot isn't translating. He shoots from the hip. He is also too careless with the ball v. The double team. The NBA is hard. He should be much much better in year 2 than year 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He is a good shooter but his shot isn't translating. He shoots from the hip. He is also too careless with the ball v. The double team. The NBA is hard. He should be much much better in year 2 than year 1

Yep. Definitely not giving up in yr 1. PG is extremely hard. 

At some point, Pierce has to be questioned on how he can make life a little easier for Trae.  Like, are they calling set plays to free up Trae for open shots?  Or are they just moving the ball around to the open guy, and whomever is open, shoots the ball?

He can keep calling timeouts all he wants.  But if he's not doing something different scheme wise, he's not doing anything.

At this point . .

Woody > Pierce