• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We really need a lot of help. I dont know what the answers are.

We're just further away than even I realized.  I was thinking we could approach .500 by next year maybe but now it looks like even that moderate goal is unattainable. 

9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are officially the worst team in the NBA 

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We really need a lot of help. I dont know what the answers are.

Zion or Barrett or Reddish added to Trae and Collins would be a good place to start. Add a star acquisition or 2 and there ya go. Ain’t gonna happen first quarter of THIS season, we already know.

Is this the worst hawks team ever?

Just now, hazer said:

Zion or Barrett or Reddish added to Trae and Collins would be a good place to start. Add a star acquisition or 2 and there ya go. Ain’t gonna happen first quarter of THIS season, we already know.

Or Romeo Langford. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

This team doesn't need Barrett.  Clearly talented but seems more like a finishing piece, not a build piece.

I envision him and Young taking turns jaking up bad, selfish shots all while not winning a gott-dang thing.

Reddish probably better fit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

We're just further away than even I realized.  I was thinking we could approach .500 by next year maybe but now it looks like even that moderate goal is unattainable. 

It's like I was telling you guys over the summer, when people wanted Dennis traded.  Dennis was the guy who was responsible for 1/2 of the wins last year, because when he wasn't scoring, the Hawks weren't winning . . . period.

Having Dennis would at least give the Hawks a guy who was a threat to score 20 points on a nightly basis.

Speaking of Dennis

7-14 FG . . . 4-5 3FG . .  19 pts

5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

The bulk of entertainment I’ve gotten out of this season are Bembry’s blocks, Old Man Vincent, Huerter’s form, and predicting PG +/-.  Trae -10, Kyrie 7, Smart 17, Lin 2, Rozier 0.

Damn near spot on with Kyrie (9) and Smart (15). I swear I thought about 8 for Rozier but wanted to even their guards out knowing Lin is almost fully healthy (15).  I’d like to say I’m surprised at Trae’s -35 in 19 minutes but I can’t.