• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

The value of taking back an unpopular NYer.  And they didn't reject it...they just are holding it till closer to draft night to see what other offers come in.  They need players not 1 player

They are looking to move Frank for a late 1st/early 2nd. They still think he has positive value. They aren't looking at him like Courtney Lee or THJ. 

1 minute ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Any idea on who the Hawks are higher on between Cam and Culver? I can see us trading up for one of them if not available at 8.

They are high on both but they like Cam more for them than the others but they seem to be high on all five wings. 

R.J., Culver, Hunter, Little and Reddish. Cam is the one they like the most. 

Been told Culver to Cleveland is a near lock. 

Garland will be the #4 pick unless it's Hunter. 

Bulls promised White. 

Suns looking at Clarke, Sekou, Hunter, and Lonzo Ball. 

Wizards looking big, Fernando, Goga, Sekou and Hayes.

I don't know what our plan is with #10 but this clearly makes it possible to BPA this. 

Right now, we only have two forwards (Collins and D. Davis). My guess is that will be our targets for 8 and 10. 

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are high on both but they like Cam more for them than the others but they seem to be high on all five wings. 

R.J., Culver, Hunter, Little and Reddish. Cam is the one they like the most. 

Been told Culver to Cleveland is a near lock. 

Garland will be the #4 pick unless it's Hunter. 

Bulls promised White. 

Suns looking at Clarke, Sekou, Hunter, and Lonzo Ball. 

Wizards looking big, Fernando, Goga, Sekou and Hayes.

I don't know what our plan is with #10 but this clearly makes it possible to BPA this. 

Right now, we only have two forwards (Collins and D. Davis). My guess is that will be our targets for 8 and 10. 

Lonzo Ball??

3 minutes ago, Eddielives said:

Lonzo Ball??

They want Lonzo Ball as does the Bulls but there is more interest in the Suns as they don't have interest in White and the Pels want Hunter if AD is traded to LA otherwise look to Hunter being the pick. 

I just hope we get something good out of this draft lol

I don’t care what people say about this being a down year, even in “bad” drafts there were superstars found and not just at the top. There is a Paul George, Khawi Leonard, Giannis or even at least Paul Milsap somewhere in this draft and hopefully we are the ones that find him. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, NekiEcko said:

So you saying that OKC pick is getting moved to us as well or something like a rumor.  I never seem any team with four first rounders like ever.

Confirmation you became a Hawks fan after 1999.  😉

Atlanta Hawks 1999

#10, 17, 20, 27

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, AHF said:

Confirmation you became a Hawks fan after 1999.  😉

Atlanta Hawks 1999

#10, 17, 20, 27

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NBA_draft

JT - NBA Champion with the Mavs. Legend for another franchise

Cal Browdler- Still works for the Hawks. Shitastic pick tho. 

Dion Glover - Summer League superstar. Never was the same athlete after his injury at Miller Grove.

Jumaine Jones - Another superstar local who just didn't have the polish at first but had a decent career as a role player. 

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

She kinda looks like Travis

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_NBA_draft

JT - NBA Champion with the Mavs. Legend for another franchise

Cal Browdler- Still works for the Hawks. Shitastic pick tho. 

Dion Glover - Summer League superstar. Never was the same athlete after his injury at Miller Grove.

Jumaine Jones - Another superstar local who just didn't have the polish at first but had a decent career as a role player. 

She kinda looks like Travis

Travis actually has a doppelganger already, it's Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we went Reddish/Little, Little/Clarke, Reddish/Clarke, etc. I don't think Hunter, Barrett or Culver will be at #8. 

I say we absolutely don’t go Little. He’s not a Schlenk type imo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we went Reddish/Little, Little/Clarke, Reddish/Clarke, etc. I don't think Hunter, Barrett or Culver will be at #8. 

I been thinking about this too....I think all eyes are pointing to a Reddish/Clarke picks at 8 & 10.

or even a Reddish/Sekou combination, but doesn’t seem like Schlenk is huge on international talents too much.

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I say we absolutely don’t go Little. He’s not a Schlenk type imo. 

You say this because you don't like him like I don't like Culver but Travis does like him as he likes Culver. They like him a lot 

Nothing really changes. The needs are still the same

We need two forwards, one has to be a starting level SF. 

We need a center for the future

We need a backup PG. 

Cut candidate for now: Plumlee

Likelyhood is we aren't going to address the backup PG issue in the draft. 

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

You say this because you don't like him like I don't like Culver but Travis does like him as he likes Culver. They like him a lot 

We shall see. I think Travis loves Culver but the Little thing is a major smokescreen. That kid can barely dribble a basketball. He’s really flawed.