• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks trade for no. 4 pick

JTB

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

They are so very different.  Can’t see where you came up with that.

Here is the last season in college for each:

.432 FG, .361 3PT, .774 FT on 4 attempts, 6.1 REB, 2.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 0.7 BLK, 17.5 PTS/g

.520 FG, .438 3PT, .783 FT on 4 attempts, 5.1 REB, 2.0 AST, 0.6 STL, 0.6 BLK, 15 PTS/g

Both touted for defense and effort, with creative limitations.  Neither can get their own offense.  Prince turned out to be an average defender and a fairly decent shooter.  Hunter needs to better in both areas.  Hopefully he can be, if he's the pick.

6 minutes ago, txsting said:

I know that Hunter played on the slowest pace team in the NCAA, and on a defense that did not encourage gambling.  So you might have to buff his stats a bit to honestly analyze him.  

I have no idea how you can dislike Hunter but want to draft Claxton at 10.  Weird

I don't dislike Hunter.  At first (after the draft lottery) he seemed the obvious choice.  But the more I watched him I don't see what would prompt us to make the trade we did for him.

Claxton is rising draft boards fast and think he goes pretty high.  I mean, I'm a fan.  I'm kind of set on getting a big.  I know sometimes these GM's are thinking BPA, but since they don't have a f***ing idea who that is, why not build a team?

19 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I'd say it was pretty unknown about what Prince's defense would be with the Baylor scheme.

Good analysis being that they zoned so much . Bad scouting on buds and staff end