Hawks trade for no. 4 pick

JTB

• Premium Member

It seems like a lot to give up at first, mainly losing 8 instead of 10, but I trust his scouting. Depending on who we get at 10, do you think we try to get that OKC pick (assuming I didn’t miss it being traded)?

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I like Hunter, just don't think I'd have paid that much but we'll see, perhaps he becomes something like a slightly better 14/15 Kawhi (I mean the offense of course).

Hate to say it but hunters offense is limited. If he does get good on offense probably closer to joe Johnson than Kawhi but ultimately not reaching either . Defensively I believe the guy can really be dpoy nominee when he hits his prime years after adjusting to the league .

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

What's crazy is we still have a shot at Reddish as Goga maybe NO's target

I doubt Reddish is there at 10! Maybe but I think wizards surely land Reddish at 9 now

now Goga yes I think he will be there at 10

Just now, JTB said:

I doubt Reddish is there at 10! Maybe but I think wizards surely land Reddish at 9 now

now Goga yes I think he will be there at 10

IDK about that. They seem to think Little was their guy and the best wing in this draft. 

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Analytics people are not high on Hunter, mostly because defense is hard to quantify though.

Let’s be honest offense transfers over better than defense but I rather hawks get their guy if they are THAT confident in the player 

Just now, Peoriabird said:

One of the centers would be nice unless he trades that pick away.  Maybe Sekou is he is still there

I will take any combination of....

Hunter + Sekou

Hunter + Reddish

Hunter + Goga 

and will be extremely extremely happy!

• Like 2