• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

News and Notes: Updated between Games

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nique in new school gear.. 😐 Seriously bring back the Pac-Man.

Yesss.....

Would like to see our current Hawks sporting the Pac uniforms.  Immediately don't like Nique in the triangles.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Has anybody done a wellness check on @Sothron.   Check in, bro.

Hope you're doing well, my sweet prince. 🤪

(C'mon, I had to make it weird or my kind gesture would make people think my account was hacked.)

@Sothron is hustling at the beach 🏖 not 🏀 tho..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I'm here. I got randomly reassigned to another department at work and have to immediately learn a completely new job to "help out" for an undetermined amount of time. The best part? They condensed a normal three to four month training period to two weeks. Fun times.

Glad ur well Soth. Say hi to Tony and Sal. 

ps I’m not a rat 🐀 I dunno know a thing. 😐 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I'm here. I got randomly reassigned to another department at work and have to immediately learn a completely new job to "help out" for an undetermined amount of time. The best part? They condensed a normal three to four month training period to two weeks. Fun times.

They ask for more from you because you can handle it, saphron.  Think of it as a compliment.

Good to hear from you.  And tell Tony and Sal to use more concrete next time they gotta dump a bod.. I mean, roll of carpet.

(Yeah, I don't know what spud's doing but I'm just going with it.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Good to hear from you.  And tell Tony and Sal to use more concrete next time they gotta dump a bod.. I mean, roll of carpet.

(Yeah, I don't know what spud's doing but I'm just going with it.)

Sorry I’m watching Sopranos for the first time 😂 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

I do appreciate you guys and gal thinking about me and Mrs. Sothron. We're doing fine. We are both blessed to work for the Duck and to still have jobs and  our health with everything going on. I'm not happy with them moving me around but I'll take that over unemployment any day of the week.

It might sound silly but I pray for you guys and hope everyone is doing ok.

Wait, does it make a difference if the only reason we were thinking of you is to make fun of you? 🤠

Agree though it's a blessing to still be able to work through all this.  Every time I get mad at the kg's making noise in the background of my zoom meetings, I remember I'm fortunate to still be having zoom meetings in the first place.

• Like 2