• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hmmm .... AH using dry, unfunny humor?  Clearly tryna throw us off.  But why ....

sidy.gif

I'm with you, Chloe/ruffians.  There's something really, really strange about these absences.  I think we should launch an investigation.

Meanwhile Alice faces a machine called Robo John!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Sadly, I was actually being 100% serious.  He PM'd me a sentence indicating he wasn't happy about it and I told him just to use it for a few days and he could switch to a more normal alternative for the rest of the time.  Haven't heard any reply.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, AHF said:

Sadly, I was actually being 100% serious.  He PM'd me a sentence indicating he wasn't happy about it and I told him just to use it for a few days and he could switch to a more normal alternative for the rest of the time.  Haven't heard any reply.

So he took his ball and went home because he lost a bet?

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• Moderators

No - I'm not saying that is why he isn't here.  Just saying I hope that isn't a factor in it.

Even more hoping he doesn't have some real life serious issue because these have been some really fun games for Hawks fans.  Looking forward to his return but I've got no idea why he has been absent.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

No - I'm not saying that is why he isn't here.  Just saying I hope that isn't a factor in it.

Even more hoping he doesn't have some real life serious issue because these have been some really fun games for Hawks fans.  Looking forward to his return but I've got no idea why he has been absent.

suspicious-nod-yes.gif

Oh ok ... I'm not saying your a suspect but ... well, just don't leave town anytime soon.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Wait......so Peo isn't here because he lost an avatar bet?  That's crazy.  

Also, don't a make bet if you can't handle the consequences. If @Spud2nique can walk around sporting a Dubs avatar then Peo should be able to stomach a unicorn. LOL

It was tough I was not Ahole the whole way...ahhh who am I kidding that had nothing to do with the avatar. 😝 Hope Peo’s ok. 

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So he took his ball and went home because he lost a bet?

tenor.gif

Peo and Mace chillin 😎 right now deciding whether or not to take on the new avatar... I’m sorry my friends always clowned but this best was hot 🥵 back in the yay...day.. 😊