• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

Just now, AHF said:

I think that reflects Kevin's 15 minute limit.  I'm betting on Kevin starting within the next few games.

It might take a couple of weeks for that to happen, that said, this should be the starting five for the next 10-15 years. Kevin will be much better with the 2nd unit. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It might take a couple of weeks for that to happen, that said, this should be the starting five for the next 10-15 years. Kevin will be much better with the 2nd unit. 

Just saying, but...John came off the bench last year for 2 games coming off injury for 12 and 20 mins.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You know every game that Cam starts at SG and Hunter at SF is one in the bank for me on our bet, though.  Right?  

On 7/18/2019 at 4:32 PM, AHF said:

Doubling down on Cam with Supes today:

Looking forward to my appreciation thread when Cam wins league MVP but starts all 82 games at SG.  :biggrin:

I envision a lotta layers from the Pistons POV:

- Rose will be a problem.  Smelling like he's fully healthy and hungry.

Speaking of smells, RegMe Jackson should smelling his minutes being shifted to Rose so look for him to be ultra aggressive .. hopefully to the detriment of his own team, as usual.

Drummond is a bipolar player.  Always comes out strong the first 10 or so games then peters out.  He'll either come out gangbusters or he'll barely show up being content that he excelled last night.

Will Rose + Drummond - RegMe - Drummond = a Pistons win?  Tune in tonite, ladies and gentlemen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

10 to 15 years? That's a really long time. I don't think any starting 5 lasts that long these days.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I think Drummond will do well against us.  We are the type of matchup where he puts up nice numbers.  Now, he might do that while his team plays poorly overall but he will get his bullying our center rotation.