I've Seen Enough!

kg01

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

spud please tell me you walk around the house with the doo-rag and a loosie behind your ear like that pic. 😆

No I ball at the nearby park like that tho.. :sarcastic:Sometimes when I got my AirPods on I talk to myself while I shoot. Lol.

Sometimes I randomly yell SHOOTERRRRRRRR!!! (About myself) and ask the non existent defense to GET ON NAT DOH! YOU LEA SPUD OPEN YOU ASKING FOR TROUBLE.

Ps On a serious note no, but I do have a shooters sleeve I wear and a hawks headband I got about 20 years ago. Oh, and my JT high socks 🧦 no doubt.

I have been going to the Warriors/Hawks games since 2003, with the exception of the lockout year as well as last year when Atlanta didn’t visit GS and the schedule was reduced to 72 games. So 16/18 years or so. 

I usually go with longtime friends of mine who are season ticket holders. This year there was no mention of us going and they kept it on the hush the whole time and I just thought to myself probably for covid reasons.

Today, I find out they had gone to 2 of the Warriors games (not the Atlanta one though). 

So, we get good, and all of a sudden we are gonna pretend we haven’t gone and this isn’t a tradition for the last 2 decades?

I gotta say something! Uh uh I don’t do the fake kicking. 

I S E !!!!!!

• Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 9:39 PM, Spud2nique said:

I have been going to the Warriors/Hawks games since 2003, with the exception of the lockout year as well as last year when Atlanta didn’t visit GS and the schedule was reduced to 72 games. So 16/18 years or so. 

I usually go with longtime friends of mine who are season ticket holders. This year there was no mention of us going and they kept it on the hush the whole time and I just thought to myself probably for covid reasons.

Today, I find out they had gone to 2 of the Warriors games (not the Atlanta one though). 

So, we get good, and all of a sudden we are gonna pretend we haven’t gone and this isn’t a tradition for the last 2 decades?

I gotta say something! Uh uh I don’t do the fake kicking. 

I S E !!!!!!

Faquem Spud! :dance: (usually takes a couple days but I finally get the answer from myself).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Aye @Spud2nique, I already ate crow on Edwards in Minnesota.   But if they get good(ish), how much sh*t is soth gonna give me?  Yeesh, he's gonna be merciless.  😄

Soth has a 10% chance of giving you crap every year. 3 teams (Hawks Minny Nuggs) out of 30 teams.

ps The Jokic brothers are gonna hunt some Has down in Miami.

image.gif.0f58d46f7b9a8150b8268760fc645df7.gif

• Haha 2

So, lemme get this straight, Heet players wanted to fite Jokic since he whipped them single-handedly and ragdolled their supposed goon.

Fast forward tonite and the Heet fake-toughies lay down at home so Jokic can beat dey a** again?

Real toughness is showing up to compete when it matters.  Not showing up to (not) fight when every-d*mn-body knows you ain't gonna swing.

And, like clockwork, the main fake-toughs were too hurt to play tonite.  Guess they saw Hurricane Jokic blow into town and decided to evacuate early?

Eta: Has Morris even played since getting turned into a human crash test-dummy?

Edited by kg01
  • Like 4

Ohhhh so the Nix are complainin' about not getting calls now?!  Are you serious?!

When our guy did it it was, "Ah you just complaining."  and "The game is sooooooo much better to watch now without all the free throws."

Aye, somebody got a tissue for lil' Julius?

Live footage:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47m6i4nf65156fqwkk3y

If that's not "how you officiate games", what is?  The constant parade to the foul line you got last year when you fooled folks into thinking you were a top 1 or 2 player on a team?

Haha, suckers.  Welcome to Ref-venge!!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ul29dcxexeu69cap31

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ul29dcxexeu69cap31s

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ohhhh so the Nix are complainin' about not getting calls now?!  Are you serious?!

When our guy did it it was, "Ah you just complaining."  and "The game is sooooooo much better to watch now without all the free throws."

Aye, somebody got a tissue for lil' Julius?

Live footage:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47m6i4nf65156fqwkk3y

If that's not "how you officiate games", what is?  The constant parade to the foul line you got last year when you fooled folks into thinking you were a top 1 or 2 player on a team?

Haha, suckers.  Welcome to Ref-venge!!

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ul29dcxexeu69cap31

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ul29dcxexeu69cap31s

He should go talk to Millsap and Joe Johnson about this ref'ing technique.  It's not new this year. 

• Like 2