• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coach Pierce is just as lost as the rookies are

Bonkers

Like I said in the other thread the Hawks are showing EXTREME symptoms of being poorly coached. Pierce clearly doesn't know a damn thing about offense, certain players clearly don't know their roles and I never see any adjustment from Pierce. And some of the lineups he puts on the floor are just asinine!!!

I can't wait until more people remove their lips from Pierce's butt. Just becuz he makes some quips after the game doesn't make him a good coach!!!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Like I said in the other thread the Hawks are showing EXTREME symptoms of being poorly coached. Pierce clearly doesn't know a damn thing about offense, certain players clearly don't know their roles and I never see any adjustment from Pierce. And some of the lineups he puts on the floor are just asinine!!!

I can't wait until more people remove their lips from Pierce's butt. Just becuz he makes some quips after the game doesn't make him a good coach!!!!

I agree.  Been saying it since he was hired.  

• Like 1

I question his coaching Everytime I see Cam Reddish on the floor. I know there are some hopeful Squawkers, but Reddish is trash and does not deserve a seat on the end of the bench.

Honestly at this point, the most likely case is this stays at total rock bottom for at least two more weeks. Then this team is forgotten again because of an awful record and they start surprising teams here and there just like last year after a totally putrid start, especially after Collins' suspension ends. Depending on when, that could still mean an improvement in record but I doubt it on the playoffs now.

Really going to have to hold out until the end of the year to say so on everybody.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Agreed with everything you said. Yes, the roster isn't the best. But the lineups are horrible. He doesn't understand his players or how to put them in the best position to succeed. It's really sad this dude is making millions of dollars while a lot of you guys are the fry guys at mcdonalds and could probably do a better job. And here I thought we lived in a meritocracy.  Btw, speaking of meritocracies, does anyone know what Tony Ressler did to make billions of dollars? I'm guessing he hasn't worked an actual day in his life.

Sad!