• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young getting help soon per Shams

johnnyde

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

I don’t think any of this is false just to add. Trae doesn’t do a good job hiding his emotions after a awesome ass offensive performance to go along with a loss.

many smiles at first after those 30 + pts and 9 assist performances but as time went on he showed his frustration without even opening his mouth in those post game interviews.

i just hope Schlenk and the front office realize and take his frustrations seriously. It’s been too long that this franchise hasn’t had star talent so as a big time fan I say move cautiously with traes feelings ....unfortunately this is just how stars are today and if you think he’s not paying attention to his stat line of the numbers he’s putting up y’all are fools.

under his rookie contract or not I wouldn’t mess with traes emotions being that we’re the hawks . Now if we were say the lakers or Celtics and had that kind of respect...that kind of prestige....I may tell trae to f*** off and be patient 😂......but it don’t work like that 

I’m not saying cater to his every want but I am saying even as a second year pro please don’t take his emotions if it’s nothing. Sadly that’s just what it’s come to , to most these nba franchises that can’t get over the hump like us.

Trae literally has no power for anything for about 5 more years.  If the team around him isn't decent then, then I'll support Trae and his efforts to get out of town. I might ride out with him.

• Haha 4

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I kind of have to know who was original in this case. Enquiring minds want to know..I want to know. 

This was the first post and my response.  About 5 minutes apart.

8 hours ago, Jody23 said:

8 hours ago, AHF said:

Man, that is super vague.  Unclear if they are telling him someone new is coming or that we've got some big guns on a path to return in the not too distant future (Huerter, JC and Hunter).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae literally has no power for anything for about 5 more years.  If the team around him isn't decent then, then I'll support Trae and his efforts to get out of town. I might ride out with him.

That’s the power ...if you’re this franchise you don’t want him even thinking that way. You want trae being a rare star of today and staying in Atlanta his whole career.

until someone passes trae or is just as good (looking at you reddish/Collins/hunter whomever)...this franchise don’t have much room to take him as a joke...that 5 years will be up quicker than you may expect and the franchise will be wondering what went wrong if they don’t start doing something by at least next off season 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For all getting there hopes up that some semi-big trade for 'help' is coming you'll be sorely disappointed.

Prepare for Collins' return. And look for deals for our expiring vets.

After the failed Illy, Beli, veteran non trades in recent years - I have no faith that we'll be making any in season trades of significance.  If I'm wrong, I'll gladly take whatever crow is served.

After JC returns we'll have 26 games to make a 'playoff' push. Yes we may only be 5/6 or so games back of #8 but there are still 4 teams between us and that #8 spot.

I also doubt it as well. They aren't going to do anything until at least they see the young core together, healthy and unsuspended. Sorry Trae.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For all getting there hopes up that some semi-big trade for 'help' is coming you'll be sorely disappointed.

Prepare for Collins' return. And look for deals for our expiring vets.

After the failed Illy, Beli, veteran non trades in recent years - I have no faith that we'll be making any in season trades of significance.  If I'm wrong, I'll gladly take whatever crow is served.

After JC returns we'll have 26 games to make a 'playoff' push. Yes we may only be 5/6 or so games back of #8 but there are still 4 teams between us and that #8 spot.

I’m sure you’re right . Don’t want you to be but yeah you’ve probably guessed this correctly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I got banned because I was agruing with idiots on the general board last season.

I learned it's not worth it to waste time on that particular board unless you have too

The general board over there absolutely hates Trae Young. If there's a thread about him over there, he's going to get trashed and the thread is going to get derailed. It never fails. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

BLOATED - EXPIRING 2020 - HAWKS

PARSONS - $25,102,511.00 - - - TURNER - $18,606,556.00 - - - CRABBE - $18,500,000.00

Will any one of these three be moved by the trade deadline?  Crabbe came into the last game after recovering from more surgery and actually looked like an NBA player.  All three of these players were, at some time, believed to be worthy of their contract.  Not any more.  Therefore, the question arises, how much are they worth now?  

I believe all three come off their contracts at season's end.  What are they doing for the Hawks right now?  If they were all truly worthy of their $$$, Hawks would be in the playoffs, without a doubt, if all were healthy.

Turner has played some.  Parsons has made a token appearance.  Crabbe looked good Sunday.  Hawks have needs.  Would someone trade with the Hawks for an expiring contract?  Interesting thought.

Any way, at the end of this season, Hawks are all set to have $$$ room.  Nice thought.

:air_kiss:

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

BLOATED - EXPIRING 2020 - HAWKS

PARSONS - $25,102,511.00 - - - TURNER - $18,606,556.00 - - - CRABBE - $18,500,000.00

Will any one of these three be moved by the trade deadline?  Crabbe came into the last game after recovering from more surgery and actually looked like an NBA player.  All three of these players were, at some time, believed to be worthy of their contract.  Not any more.  Therefore, the question arises, how much are they worth now?  

I believe all three come off their contracts at season's end.  What are they doing for the Hawks right now?  If they were all truly worthy of their $$$, Hawks would be in the playoffs, without a doubt, if all were healthy.

Turner has played some.  Parsons has made a token appearance.  Crabbe looked good Sunday.  Hawks have needs.  Would someone trade with the Hawks for an expiring contract?  Interesting thought.

Any way, at the end of this season, Hawks are all set to have $$$ room.  Nice thought.

:air_kiss:

Maybe, if they don't, don't expect a big trade to Atlanta. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, NBASupes said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=s4cgsux

This trade could change our outcome for the next 3-5 years

I thought we were getting help not an old reunion/possible roster issue with Trae/Dennis. Dennis has been ok in okc as a backup but he won't be happy in that roll for long. Mike Muscala is like Parsons after injury (Even Bud doesn't want him). Noel will make us miss what Jones is becoming & will become. We'll lose alot of our defense energy without Bembry & lose him as he finally finds his niche/groove in the league. Gallinari/Parker is a wash.

This trade would change our dynamics in 3-5yrs but not for the better. It's lateral at best.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This might be a lot of click bait going on. We aren’t in a situation to get the kind of help that this article suggests and moreover there are no stars on the move out there.

This suggests we land a mega star not a bandaid 🩹 type relief. There are no stars out there.

Ill say this right now, if Schlenk is thinking about dealing any of our young assets or picks to his old employer for Draymond, I’d probably lose my mind.

At the right price, I like

Adams

Tristan Thompson

Jusuf Nurkic

I do like the fact that Trae is announcing to the world that he doesn’t like losing though. We’ve never had a guy like that...ever.

I agree with everything in bold. I don't think it's as serious as "media sources" are leading it on to be. He will get internal help & I can see some minor trades involving Parsons, ET, possibly Crabbe & Parker at max if it gives us a trading edge but other than that I don't think Schlenk would drastically change up the core with the options out there.

• Like 3