• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nets

lethalweapon3

12 minutes ago, JTB said:

Nope I’m just smart enough to know the gm assembled bullshit...I’m not going to blame LP before acknowledging that the gm filled the roster out with BS

Everyone acknowledges the roster is BS.

The criticism of LP is in SPITE of the roster. Learn logic and rationality. Or continue to get conned by Creflo Dollar. 

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Bembry thinks he is the man

The fact that I don't ever see LP VISUALLY chewing out Bumbry is making me furious

Bumbry looks like he has a green light which is ridiculous!!!

Is he blackmailing LP?

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

No it's a fair criticism. Being a good coach entails being able to make adjustments. Stevie Wonder can see that Len has been terrible at shooting 3s this season. Soooo he should not be shooting them

Well we knew LP wasn’t a offensive guru when he came here . I’ve been wondering for weeks if the offensive scheme would change to better fit our players  but there’s no indication of that happening

so you’re right but I’m just saying LP clearly hasn’t made any kind of offensive change to how we want or they want to play .

we are going to keep seeing Len drift out to the perimeter just like philly see Embiid out on the perimeter...it’s just gon happen in this era 

10 minutes ago, LK6969 said:

Everyone acknowledges the roster is BS.

The criticism of LP is in SPITE of the roster. Learn logic and rationality. Or continue to get conned by Creflo Dollar. 

Then if you’ve acknowledged it...your expectations shouldn’t be very high

Schlenk might have made a solid pick with Spellman but then Llloyd complained about his weight and he got shipped. Over his last 5 he is averaging 14.8, 5 plus boards a game, and shooting well over .500 from the field. Tonight so far in 14 minutes: 12 points and 3 three pointers, .750 from the field.

That future 2nd needs to be something decent because Jones sure isn't.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 3

Just now, Buzzard said:

Schlenk might have made a solid pick with Spellman but then Llloyd complained about his weight and he got shipped. Over his last 5 he is averaging 14.8, 5 plus boards a game, and shooting well over .500 from the field. Tonight so far, in 14 minutes: 12 points and 3 three pointers, .750 from the field.

Another strike against Pierce

They just keep piling up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Schlenk might have made a solid pick with Spellman but then Llloyd complained about his weight and he got shipped. Over his last 5 he is averaging 14.8, 5 plus boards a game, and shooting well over .500 from the field. Tonight so far, in 14 minutes: 12 points and 3 three pointers, .750 from the field.

I thought he was worth keeping. Bad trade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Another strike against Pierce

They just keep piling up

Just now, bleachkit said:

I thought he was worth keeping. Bad trade.

To be fair guys, I think Spellman admitted getting traded was his wake up call. He was underachieving here..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1