• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I can talk now to a degree

We are working on deals with Adams (OKC), Bertrans (WAS), Horford (PHI), Len(PHI), Poelthl (SAS), Plumlee (DEN), Marvin Williams (CHA). All are in framework. I was told teams around the league know about most of these. I can't talk about where we stand with most of these deals but for Adams, it's close and for Bertrans, it's close. 

Both teams are waiting to see if they can get better offers closer to the deadline is all I got as far as more detail. 

Adams and Bertans! Man if Schlenk pulls that off we are going to have to crown him best hawks gm of all time!....or close to it.

i know you can’t  go into too much detail but i was wondering if we keep Jabari and Len while adding these two? ....would love to see our bench unit have Teague, Bertans, Jabari, Len! ...bembry as a second ball handler with bench shouldn’t be too bad either.

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta made a deal with Memphis for Iggy/Josh Jackson. Not saying it's been mention, it hasn't but it's the type of deal Atlanta has been a part of at some point. 

Iggy obviously wouldn't play a min in Atlanta. 

I would be ok with adding josh Jackson. I hear he is barely playing in Memphis. Seems like many have given up on this kid. If that trade could go down in time  as well Schlenk can flip iggy to a contender for perhaps some kind of asset maybe a 2nd rd pick 

Edited by JTB

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We are working on deals with Adams (OKC), Bertrans (WAS), Horford (PHI), Len(PHI), Poelthl (SAS), Plumlee (DEN), Marvin Williams (CHA). All are in framework. I was told teams around the league know about most of these. I can't talk about where we stand with most of these deals but for Adams, it's close and for Bertrans, it's close. 

Both teams are waiting to see if they can get better offers closer to the deadline is all I got as far as more detail. 

I just realized that said Len (PHI)...is that a typo for Ben?....like Ben Simmons? 😅

• Premium Member

I just don't understand a Parker/Bertans deal from Washington's perspective, unless Atlanta is offering a pick. But then I don't understand it from Atlanta's perspective.

I'm also unclear why Adams would be on the market right now. OKC might as well wait until the off-season.

2 hours ago, mrhonline said:

I just don't understand a Parker/Bertans deal from Washington's perspective, unless Atlanta is offering a pick. But then I don't understand it from Atlanta's perspective.

I'm also unclear why Adams would be on the market right now. OKC might as well wait until the off-season.

Yeah but Adams has been on the market for a while now.

as far as bertans deal did I miss something because I didn’t see anywhere where supes said the deal for bertans includes Jabari.

2 hours ago, mrhonline said:

Atlanta is offering picks in both deals. These are not the buy for cheap deals like the Teague deal

3 hours ago, JTB said:

I just realized that said Len (PHI)...is that a typo for Ben?....like Ben Simmons? 😅

No, Philly is looking into Len

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is offering picks in both deals. These are not the buy for cheap deals like the Teague deal

I figured it's the BKN pick to WAS and returning OKC's pick back to them.  OKC and WAS should take those offers.

My only question is Parsons or Turner/Len...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Len - LAC, PHI, MEM, and TOR. Could be more but that's all I know so far. No framework him. 

I won't include the framework teams but for Parker- POR, MIA, PHX. 

Bembry - No one now that the Minny three way fell through. 

LAC - Len and Parker for Harrell and Harkless (based on Harrell rumor below)

PHI - Len and Turner for Horford

MEM - ???

TOR - ???

MIA - Parker for Myers Leonard

PHX -  Parker for Baynes (not sure why Suns would move Baynes though)

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

So here's my guess at some varying possible framework deals:

Adams and Bertans - Are the BKN AND OKC picks on the table in these deals? (Bertans is a FA, can he sign an extension?)

DEN - Plumlee and Beasley for Parker and Bembry

SAS - what are they looking for for Poetl

1st Teague, now Marvy Marv and Horf????? Lol.

3 teamer:

Philly gets Len, POR gets Parker, Hawks get Skal plus.

Any truth to this from BR?

The bigger issue is the team's size and the upcoming decision on Harrell this summer.

If the Clippers don't believe they can win with a 6'7" center, especially one hoping for what is believed to be a $20 million-per-season payday, then they risk losing Harrell as a free agent. (Multiple executives believe the Atlanta Hawks could be a summer destination.) Los Angeles would have his rights and the ability to sign-and-trade him to another team, but that's a move entirely dependent on Harrell's participation.

• Premium Member

As much as I hate to.....Here's my Horford deal:

Len, Bembry and Turner for Horford and Thybulle.(doubt Philly trades him) so it'll probably end up being Zhaire Smith and OKC 2020 1st top 20 protected (then 2 2nds) plus give us our 2020 2nd back.

Edit:

After looking at this:

2019-20. $28,000,000

2020-21. $27,500,000

2021-22. $27,000,000

2022-23. $26,500,000 ($14.5 guaranteed)

I want Thybulle included.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As much as I hate to.....Here's my Horford deal:

Len, Bembry and Turner for Horford and Thybulle.(doubt Philly trades him) so it'll probably end up being Zhaire Smith and OKC 2020 1st top 20 protected (then 2 2nds) plus give us our 2020 2nd back.

I wouldnt mind Horford but I wouldn't want to give a 1st. Second, is Philly really wanting to move him?  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Vol4ever said:

I wouldnt mind Horford but I wouldn't want to give a 1st. Second, is Philly really wanting to move him?  

I have not included us sending a 1st. I have Phiily sending the OKC 2020 1st they own to us.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Philly is looking to get rid of Horf already?

2 hours ago, gurpilo said:

Bertans is a FA this season, are we really offering a pick for a 3 month rental on a lost season?

From my understanding, yes but not a FRP. Which is why Washington is still waiting and holding out hope that someone will. 

As for Adams, they have the same offer on the table as DET. The difference is, Atlanta might be open to including more which they weren't with Drummond.

Drummond offer was OKC 1st, Jones, and Parsons for Drummond and filler.

I am still under the presumption that neither 1sts in 2020 is on the block at all

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

As for Adams, they have the same offer on the table as DET. The difference is, Atlanta might be open to including more which they weren't with Drummond.

It makes sense to me because with Adams, he is not only a better fit but he is signed through 20-21 season.  That makes it easier to stomach giving up more without the risk of having a guy walk at the end of 19-20.

• Like 2

Horford would be a good leader to get back for this young team when you think about it.

collins can learn a lot from Al as well as our other young players. Not to mention horford can still contribute to winning games.

the “only” thing I don’t like about bringing horford back is his age and contract! Horford is good but at this point he’s not worth 27 mil per ! Not that Drummond or Adams is worth that much but with them being younger than Al I’d much rather to pay a younger center 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, turnermx said:

It makes sense to me because with Adams, he is not only a better fit but he is signed through 20-21 season.  That makes it easier to stomach giving up more without the risk of having a guy walk at the end of 19-20.

Yeah I’m hoping that trade comes to agreement very soon !

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I think you just covered every center that has been part of a trade rumor in the past year. We shall see. I like Schelk, he is sneaky good. His trades almost come out of no where.

• Like 3