• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

46 minutes ago, KB21 said:

At some point, if Travis wants to start winning and keep his job long term, he’s got to be willing to move some of the “young pieces” he has to get the kind of veteran talent he needs.  

If he values that potential #1 overall pick in 2020 more than getting a veteran player that can help get this team to playoff contention in 2021, then the Hawks will continue to run on this lottery treadmill.  Anthony Edwards isn’t going to make the 2021 Hawks better.  

That's the plan my man. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Before you ask, I didn't see this one coming. My guess is that they just didn't want to move him for less than a 1st round pick. I thought they would just wait till Atlanta finished with the others but it makes sense. Atlanta was never really that interested. Just keeping you hanging like a sidechick

Ending talks sound more like Hawks don't want to give a 1st rounder. There are still weeks to go before the trade deadline though. Any chance of Detroit coming back if they are given no better offer?

1 hour ago, DS5 said:

2019 Brooklyn 1st and/or future Atlanta based 1sts could be available for a young potential star

Bruno is considered special and only available for a significant asset only

OKC 2022 1st is considered special and only available for a significant asset only.  

Atlanta is considering Parker, Len, and Bembry as key young players they value and can help a team's rotation

I think Supes just confirmed we're going after Myles.....please make it happennnn!!1 

Myles Turner for BK's and a future ATL protected or OKC's first, Bruno and ET?????

I know that people don't want to hear this but I think that will be Al Horford or Myles.  

Any one mention - ask about center Karl-Anthony Towns?  

He's high $$$ priced but signed for a while and he is still young.

Would probably cost ALL our 1st round picks, about three, that we treasure!

:smug:

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Any one mention - ask about center Karl-Anthony Towns?  

He's high $$$ priced but signed for a while and he is still young.

Would probably cost ALL our 1st round picks, about three, that we treasure!

:smug:

I would be down for that. Trae and KAT together would be a LOT of fun to watch.

• Moderators

Supes - Do we have any intent of actually keeping and playing Graham or is he just fodder to make the trade work and a potential piece in a subsequent deal?  I haven't watched him but his numbers look brutally bad - especially for a 28 year old.

Ok so I like the Teague deal and I like the information Supes is giving. 

Hey Supes I believe what you are saying, I just would like to know the real targets so that I can salivate and celebrate at home. Please write me in private and forget about these morons!!! Lol

Now seriously If we are able to get a C and a wing (shooter), this team could make a great 2nd half. I am still not convinced that is the path we should follow as I really want a shot at Wiseman but this team really needs  to improve. If management thinks is easier to get it now than on July I am fine.

We need to use the opportunity we have, surround Trae and Collins with starters and good bench, see what happens

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Yes. So was Dennis Schröder as well. Atlanta also had a framework deal with Cory Joseph/Dedmon as well but I am glad this one went through and that one felt through 

It was also said we were in a 3 team with Minny and LAL but that seems not likely either. 

They should've kept Dennis from the jump.  He got a straight up raw deal, with the garbage team he was left . . . much like Trae this year ( especially when Collins went down ).

Dennis was our "Monta Ellis-lite".  If we were following the Warriors model, a Trae - Dennis duo in the backcourt would have at least kept the team at lottery level, but highly competitive.  Then when it was time to trade Dennis, you flip him for a player of need.

It'll be interesting to see how LP works Teague into the lineup.  He's too good to be a16 mpg type player.  Like Dennis, he's a 6th man type that should command 25+ minutes a night.  But this also means that he and Trae will have to play minutes with each other.  And that may be the worst defensive backcourt in the league whenever they hit the floor, although the offense should be improved.

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's ducktales. Atlanta has their 2nds in other packages stronger than Dedmon and they are in framework. Dedmon been dead for weeks. Amick wrong for saying Atlanta said. That's the part that pisses me off. Almost trying to kill our other trades. 

Image result for ducktales"

One of the more underrated cartoons of the 90s.

And Amick is definitely a hack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Supes - Do we have any intent of actually keeping and playing Graham or is he just fodder to make the trade work and a potential piece in a subsequent deal?  I haven't watched him but his numbers look brutally bad - especially for a 28 year old.

I have to find out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There is always that person who does this right after action takes place. Always... 

If you don't want me to share, I'll stop right now

Or he can just scroll on.......................lol