• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Yeah.  If it isn’t KAT, I would have to think Turner.  I just can’t see Drummond/Adams moving the needle that much.  Would they help?  Absolutely, but it isn’t a move that would make this team go 32-9 over the final 41 games.

Yup it’s hard for me to believe it’s Myles Turner cause man!...that’s just too perfect of a fit! 
then again I read some months back that sabonis and Turner don’t really click well on court as far as fit together . 

But for us and this team just too perfect of a fit! I’d be blown away if it’s Turner 

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yup it’s hard for me to believe it’s Myles Turner cause man!...that’s just too perfect of a fit! 
then again I read some months back that sabonis and Turner don’t really click well on court as far as fit together . 

But for us and this team just too perfect of a fit! I’d be blown away if it’s Turner 

Well first you trade for his former PG, then you go get the big dog to help the transition go smoother. Hmmm........

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Most of the rumor names have been reached. That's not a misnomer. That's a fact. Almost all of the names people have stated the Hawks have interest in well, the Hawks have interest in. 

There are two bigger fish available for trade. One has been an All Star and currently performing like one. The other is a stud player on a great contract. The Hawks have reached out for the stud but discovered the cost us much to high. 

Teams have contacted the other about the All Star. There seems like a trade could happen but they want more valuable than that team is willing to give up and want an asset to give up their asset.

Al Horford, Bradley Beal, 

Now, who can leave a team in FAcy???

Just now, NBASupes said:

There is always that person who does this right after action takes place. Always... 

If you don't want me to share, I'll stop right now

Tongue in cheek man...the emoji kinda gave that away no? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, High5 said:

He finally figured out that if he doesn’t actually name any players he can’t be proven wrong lol.

He did say that the Hawks would be dealing.  Well, - - - -

:stirthepot:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, High5 said:

Every year Supes does his best Chris Broussard impersonation and every year I have to say something about it. I'll leave it alone now. People enjoy the discussion it generates.

🤣 Mephis3:16

26 minutes ago, marco102 said:

@NBASupes, could you give us a hint who this bench star could be?  Like position they play? 

PF

• Like 2

• Premium Member

@NBASupes

Any truth to this?

Amick says Atlanta told him they offered two 2nds for Dedmon. Kings countered with a 1st which was rejected. Kings have yet to confirm or deny.

Amick and radio hosts slammed the Kings essentially for being delusional with no logic. Its basically been a morning of everyone calling for heads to roll

Just now, AHF said:

Our own centers have been worse than projected but Dedmon has **** the bed and asked for a trade in Sacramento.  They shouldn't be able to get much of anything for him on that contract.

Amick is lying. Atlanta never told him that. Sacramento might have told him that but that's not true. Lol! Two 2nds. We got two 2nds in a framework deal right now a MUCH better player than Dedmon.

Atlanta wanted that man for free. It was suppose to be Crabbe for Dedmon and Swanigan. Flat. I heard it got killed because SAC wanted value. Now they are talking about they wanted a 1st like it's Drummond or someone good. f*** outta here Sam. Atlanta never even offered a 2nd. The deal can't even happen anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Our own centers have been worse than projected but Dedmon has **** the bed and asked for a trade in Sacramento.  They shouldn't be able to get much of anything for him on that contract.

Yeah I’m kinda shocked they asked for a first! 🤦🏾‍♂️....Divac doesn’t know his own players worth. He’s a horrible GM.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yeah I’m kinda shocked they asked for a first! 🤦🏾‍♂️....Divac doesn’t know his own players worth. He’s a horrible GM.

It's ducktales. Atlanta has their 2nds in other packages stronger than Dedmon and they are in framework. Dedmon been dead for weeks. Amick wrong for saying Atlanta said. That's the part that pisses me off. Almost trying to kill our other trades. 

• Like 2