• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Either would be shocking. Both would register the Schlenker as greatest Hawks GM of all time (not that it's a high bar).

I’ve noticed Myles Turner name has been mentioned quite a few times now and supes has yet to shoot it down 😂 

Therefore i think Turner is the guy we are after 

Edited by JTB
  • Like 4

Before you ask, I didn't see this one coming. My guess is that they just didn't want to move him for less than a 1st round pick. I thought they would just wait till Atlanta finished with the others but it makes sense. Atlanta was never really that interested. Just keeping you hanging like a sidechick

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’ve noticed Myles Turner name has been mentioned quite a few times now and supes has yet to shoot it down 😂 

Therefore i think Turner is the guy we are after 

I'd imagine we'd have to give up at the very least BK's pick...possibly ours too....which I'd be totally on board with, but Supes did say that our pick was off the table. Oh man...if we could finish the season with Teague, Myles Turner and Bertans.... and keep all of our young core...oh man...

• Like 2

Just now, DS5 said:

I'd imagine we'd have to give up at the very least BK's pick...possibly ours too....which I'd be totally on board with, but Supes did say that our pick was off the table. Oh man...if we could finish the season with Teague, Myles Turner and Bertans.... and keep all of our young core...oh man...

You should see my last update. I updated the list somewhere in this thread this morning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DS5 said:

I know! Sounds too good to be true ! 

I was Drummond wanter not cause of fit but because that’s who I thought we had the best chances at getting but if we land Myles! Shit I mean he’s like literally the best person to pair by JC and run this offense scheme LP has not to mention he’s a good defender 

again just too good to be true!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You should see my last update. I updated the list somewhere in this thread this morning.

2019 Brooklyn 1st and/or future Atlanta based 1sts could be available for a young potential star

Bruno is considered special and only available for a significant asset only

OKC 2022 1st is considered special and only available for a significant asset only.  

Atlanta is considering Parker, Len, and Bembry as key young players they value and can help a team's rotation

I think Supes just confirmed we're going after Myles.....please make it happennnn!!1 

Myles Turner for BK's and a future ATL protected or OKC's first, Bruno and ET?????

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NBASupes said:

New Update: 

We did inquire about Poethl. Not sure why REALGM made an article about it. We also inquired about several others including Myles Turner. No framework from what I've heard so far. 

It's highly unlikely Goodwin will be converted. The reason why is because Atlanta needs that slot for trades. He heard Atlanta might be interested in a long term min contract. 

Atlanta is open to anything and they want to improve the bench A LOT. I knew that already but we would have had some trades right now if as TS put it in the 92.9 interview, guys weren't scared to pull the trigger. That's what's holding things back for Atlanta. 

There will be a lot of trades by us or with us in it. We will be active. I think Tony is ready and TS is as well. Just some of the players mentioned that are in framework is making my mouth water. Shooting galore. Trae will be happy. The bench will be badass like it was for Sap's last season when we had Hardaway Jr. 

This team will be extremely good. 

As far as values go, here is the updated chart: 

The core is not available for trades: Cam, Trae, John, Hunt, and Kev. 

The 2019 Atlanta 1st is not available.

2019 Brooklyn 1st and/or future Atlanta based 1sts could be available for a young potential star

Bruno is considered special and only available for a significant asset only

OKC 2022 1st is considered special and only available for a significant asset only.  

Atlanta is considering Parker, Len, and Bembry as key young players they value and can help a team's rotation

Ok I completely missed this , this morning ....and my guy Myles Turner name is there! 

Edited by JTB
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, warcore said:

I'm not able to read all the pages prior to this, but has Derrick Favors been brought up???

Regardless, getting Myles would be myles better. 

The Pacers continue to turn away teams who inquire about Myles Turner, sources say. They are good, and they want to see how things look when Victor Oladipo returns. But every team in need of a big man should keep an eye on Turner.

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-trade-rumors-pacers-shutting-down-myles-turner-trade-inquiries/

• Sad 4

At some point, if Travis wants to start winning and keep his job long term, he’s got to be willing to move some of the “young pieces” he has to get the kind of veteran talent he needs.  

If he values that potential #1 overall pick in 2020 more than getting a veteran player that can help get this team to playoff contention in 2021, then the Hawks will continue to run on this lottery treadmill.  Anthony Edwards isn’t going to make the 2021 Hawks better.  

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, DS5 said:

The sad thing is even in that dream scenario we most likely miss the playoffs and then Teague and Bertans are UFA. But we would have Turner locked up for a while. The main problem with Turner is we need help on the glass and he's a downgrade there.

• Moderators

The goal is to end the season on the upswing.  Get some good vets to complement our young guys next year for a playoff push.  We've got 6 very young guys who are the core of this team.  We are sinking or swimming with them until they can't swim.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The goal is to end the season on the upswing.  Get some good vets to complement our young guys next year for a playoff push.  We've got 6 very young guys who are the core of this team.  We are sinking or swimming with them until they can't swim.

If Trae, John, and Kevin are in the lineup then we should already be able to finish the season on an upswing. The schedule for March/April is incredibly light. So I don’t place much value on half season rentals. Today’s trade was fine because we just swapped expirings.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, High5 said:

If Trae, John, and Kevin are in the lineup then we should already be able to finish the season on an upswing. The schedule for March/April is incredibly light. So I don’t place much value on half season rentals. Today’s trade was fine because we just swapped expirings.

Schlenk is planning to resign whomever he trades for so these are not empty moves or moves just to make a move.

theres priority in resigning these guys we trade for .

• Like 1