• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cam Reddish--what we probably already knew!!!

Wurider05

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He's exceptionally efficient. Gets 45 touches a game over the last 6 years. He just gets it done.

You know what I'm talking about.  Put Klay on this current Warriors team right now, with no Curry and Green for a significant period of time, and let's see what Klay can do.  Would the offense change?  Would he see double teams ( something that never goes his way ).  Would he have to work for his points?

We see the effect it's had on Draymond Green, without his boys.  I wonder how dramatically it would affect Klay, if teams game planned to stop him, like they do Trae Young.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Some combination of Joe Johnson and Reggie Miller I imagine.

Theyd probably run more plays for him to get open like Reggie and do much less iso than Joe.

But if he did have to iso I picture it being slow, plodding and methodical al a Joe.

He has no real ball handling abilities. It would be more like Reggie Miller.

Its almost like Diesel took over this thread. The topic is Cam Reddish and not Klay Thompson. Cam has that trajectory moving forward in my view of a HOF. He is truly that gifted on both ends and it will get much, much better. How many folks laughed at that thought a year ago about Trae? Believe we now we have another one in house.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He has no real ball handling abilities. It would be more like Reggie Miller.

For sure, if Reggie Miller could be the Alpha on his own squad, then Klay most definitely  can too. 

But as far as Joe,  physical stature they are very similar, and I hope an NBA player could dribble the ball more than a few feet right?

He may not be able to take his guy off the dribble face up, but I’m confident he has a couple of post moves in him at least. Plus he can shoot over the top of most guys.
Might I add, nobody knew JJ had it in him to go iso the way he did either when he was with Phoenix. His role with the Suns was very similar to Klay‘s role with GS

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

Cam had a really strong stretch in the second half that helped keep us within striking distance of a win. Still inconsistent I guess but man he is gonna make a more and more positive difference for us. Will be interesting to see where his numbers end up for the season after such a slow start offensively. Somebody on the Hawks staff just may have been listening to Supes on here last year.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Cam had a really strong stretch in the second half that helped keep us within striking distance for a win. Still inconsistent I guess but man he is gonna make more and more positive difference for us. Will be interesting to see where his numbers end up for the season after such a slow start offensively. Somebody on the Hawks staff just may been listening to Supes on here last year.

Would you like to see him add a mean streak? Let’s face it, all the great defenders had something whether it was trash talking like the glove 🧤 Payton, kg, Kobe and others. When you mix it up on D, feelings will get hurt and somebody’s mother’s name will be used in a derogatory manner.

Those hands 🖐 on D, they never stop. 

Cam is our new age Plastic man 👨! Get it! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Would you like to see him add a mean streak? Let’s face it, all the great defenders had something whether it was trash talking like the glove 🧤 Payton, kg, Kobe and others. When you mix it up on D, feelings will get hurt and somebody’s mother’s name will be used in a derogatory manner.

Maybe Cam can hang out with Patrick Beverley for a week this summer.

A contemporary crash course in "The Art of Trash Talking".

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This was used v. Trae a lot last year. Look at the improvement made. It's been massive.

At this point, I’m really just having fun.

Cam is good. He’s going to be better. He’s just inconsistent like mostly all rookies are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EazyRoc said:

At this point, I’m really just having fun.

Cam is good. He’s going to be better. He’s just inconsistent like mostly all rookies are.

You're doing it wrong, homes.

You're supposed to double down and just own it.  Wrong or right.

• Like 1