• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things Are Getting Uguodala

lethalweapon3

I have no clue why he's not being eviscerated for what he's doing.  Is he even healthy?  'Cause he wasn't the last time we saw him play(sic) and the only thing that's changed is he's older.

Who in the actual F does he think he is?  A 3-time champion?  Yeah ok but him touting being a champion/Finals MVP is a slap in the face to the folks who carried him there.

Ok.  You a champion?  Show it but helping the Grizzlies do something great this year.  But since you know you're a coattail rider, you wanna sit to avoid that exposure Draymond Green's going through I bet.

Coward.

• Like 4

I’m proud of the Grizz. They stuck to their guns 💪🏾 and didn’t release Iggy and actually got something for him. That’s the way it should be. F Iggy going to the Lakers or Clipps or the place of his choosing. 

@kg01 did you congratulate the BIL yet? 😂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m proud of the Grizz. They stuck to their guns 💪🏾 and didn’t release Iggy and actually got something for him. That’s the way it should be. F Iggy going to the Lakers or Clipps or the place of his choosing. 

@kg01 did you congratulate the BIL yet? 😂 

Ugly-dollah will be hurt before the playoffs.  Nah, me and BIL haven't spoken in months.  Sad.  I gotta rectify that.

• Like 3