• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Warriors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

The Warriors' sole up-in-the-air player status was Dario Saric (illness) who is declared Out. Moses Moody had been practicing with the club but remains Out along with CP3 and GP2.

~lw3

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

It looked like former lotto pick Hilton Armstrong's NBA odyssey was going to end with the Hawks back in 2011, appearing in a dozen games and a couple playoff rounds after arriving at the Trade Deadline in the Bibby-for-Kirk deal. But after playing in Europe and Asia he was invited back to the D-League with the Santa Cruz Warriors, then got elevated for one last run with Golden State in 2013-14.

Armstrong got into the video coordinating biz with the Warriors in 2021, and now he's among the player development assistants on Steve Kerr's staff.

~lw3

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

The Dubs clocked out of January with the NBA's least-efficient defense (NBA-worst 124.3 January D-Rating), but their rating improved significantly with Green's return from suspension. Enhanced by playing what's left of the Grizzlies in Memphis twice, including last night, GSW's D-Rating since January 15 (114.8) ranks a modest 12th in the league (incl. 52.9 opponent eFG%, 4th-best)

FWIW, ATL's 116.7 D-Rating since Jan. 15 ranks a more palatable 17th. While the 57.3 opponent eFG% remains bottom-5, the Hawks' 25.4 opponent O-Reb% is 6th-lowest (11.1 opponent 2nd-chance points per-48, 3rd-lowest).

~lw3

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Junior Mike Dunleavy

He’s only half of Dunmurphy. Therein lies the issue.. 🤨 

Curry’s 2.5 miles traveled per game this season (just 1.0 on defense), as per Second Spectrum stats, tracks about even with Atlanta’s corner-running Saddiq Bey, significantly less than All-Star guard Tyrese Maxey’s league-leading 2.9 MPG.

How far has @kg01 traveled squawk 🦜 this season? 🧐 

greyhound in Jalen Johnson

Ooohhhh special lady friend said gazelle last night. Both good.

They’re the last NBA team with over 20 road games left to play, a status which doesn’t change after today.

{insert Rappaport’s evil 😈 laugh}

Thanks lw3 as always! 

If y’all don’t know me my name is Spud and I’ve hated the Warriors longer than you or anyone on here. I have circled them on the schedule since 1985. Faced the Winston Garland’s, Chris Gatling 🔫 guns, the David Wood’s, the Adonal Foyle’s, the Sprees and everything before and after run TMC…

The end. 😂 

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Thanks 1