• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: NBA Team at Warriors

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

When they called a foul on this play i knew it was over for us

https://thehighlow.io/video/ids?ids=2413BW

The bigger issue is no one attempted to contain the ball and it wasn't like Steph was speeding down the court.  No awareness of the ball location.

• Moderators

Bey is really the least of our problems.  Having so few offensive weapons beyond Trae and DJ we really get exposed.  Bey at least shoots and will take it to the hole.  OO, CC, Garrison, Patty are just one dimensional players at this point.  JJ is still learning to be a go to scorer.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Bey is really the least of our problems

I really wouldn't say that. The more he hits his 3s, the more it opens up the paint.

But yes, the rest still aplly.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, warcore said:

the shortening length of these game threads says a lot about the level of fan interest at this juncture. 

Yeah.  I was thinking the same.  The team is checked out too.  They all know what's coming.  

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, warcore said:

the shortening length of these game threads says a lot about the level of fan interest at this juncture. 

Naaah.....it's Two things:

1. typical of West coast games

2. No Trae.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, warcore said:

That's part of it but, as Jay said, there are a lot of people who only come around when we lose so they can blame Trae.  With him hurt, it steals the joy from them.  Weird. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, warcore said:

I think the Late WC games is a factor also.

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

I think the Late WC games is a factor also.

I don't buy this. Usually we have plenty of people waking up early the next day to bisch about stuff. 

I think some are in denial...

But I do accept the Trae not playing factor. The bischers would only come out to bisch about him. 

• Like 1