• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: NBA Team at Warriors

lethalweapon3

23 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Pattie throwing those old bones on the floor.  Admirable.

He plays like every end of the bench guy should play

Edited by terrell

Warriors have 121 points.

They've only broken the 130 point barrier 5 times this season.

1 minute ago, JustSomeGuy said:

Funny how our defense is even terrible when Trae is out but somehow he gets all the blame for our defense.

And there are people who want to watch us do THIS every night with DJ as the point guard?

the front court is the issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Warriors have 121 points.

They've only broken the 130 point barrier 5 times this season.

the front court is the issue.

We need to toss in OO with whomever we trade just to get off of that 16 mill a year contract(that fans told me was a steal).. smfh.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

4 games in 6 nights, and in a game that was out of hand, early in 4th Quin kept the starters in until 3 minutes left???? C'mon man.

That's what I'm saying. 

7 hours ago, JustSomeGuy said:

Funny how our defense is even terrible when Trae is out but somehow he gets all the blame for our defense.

And there are people who want to watch us do THIS every night with DJ as the point guard?

There is not much defense anymore...offense is where it's at now..defense comes in play during playoffs..there will be many players passed up with 25k points with the way the game is played now..look at the scores now

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

I don't remember seeing a player more useless in offense than him. Just terrible.

Considering the situation, I understand why he was on the floor.  But, Jalen should have been initiating the offense rather than Trent.  The approach on offense when he was out there made no sense imo.

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

4 games in 6 nights, and in a game that was out of hand, early in 4th Quin kept the starters in until 3 minutes left???? C'mon man.

this was so dumb.  in a game where we scored 26 and 20 in the 3rd and 4th quarter was there really hope that we were going to make up a 20 point deficit in the last 5 minutes.  geez. 

• Thanks 2