• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking like no Hawks until Christmas

capstone21

12 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Yea major bummer. It's the worst of both worlds. No summer ball and delayed 20/21.

Looks like you were wrong again and May wasn’t the return month. It will be July 31st. Change your avatar accordingly.

Edited by Spud2nique

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You and bleach had a bet?

Nothing finalized.

On the topic, one thing I like about this proposal is no tanking.  I think there would be shameless tanking if teams came back with lottery positioning on the line.  

Hoping if Atlanta can’t play that the team takes it personally and approaches training with a vengeance over the summer.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Nothing finalized.

On the topic, one thing I like about this proposal is no tanking.  I think there would be shameless tanking if teams came back with lottery positioning on the line.  

Hoping if Atlanta can’t play that the team takes it personally and approaches training with a vengeance over the summer.  

I wonder if there is a way that the NBA will allow 2 teams (that aren't in the playoffs HorCats and Hawks) to hold their own scrimmages.  But I guess the CV19 logistics would still need to be taken into consideration. Sigh...a very long Summer ahead!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You and bleach had a bet?

No he just blurted some nonsense about he would change his avatar if the NBA didn’t start back up by May and if they didn’t he would change his avatar. But as we’ve learned, Peo and Bleach just say things without consequences. 

He’s gonna come in here and put some twist on what he said I’m sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No he just blurted some nonsense about he would change his avatar if the NBA didn’t start back up by May and if they didn’t he would change his avatar. But as we’ve learned, Peo and Bleach just say things without consequences. 

In fairness to him, I think a bet was proposed and he declined.  He’s also not shied away from admitting when he was wrong at times in the past so my prediction is he will own missing this one.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 10:04 AM, Spud2nique said:

You are completely wrong. The predictions I was staking my rep on were about fatality rates. I said I thought NBA basketball would return but I never made any avatar claims of any kind about basketball coming back. Show me the post the where I said I would change my avatar if NBA did not return by May. 

On 5/30/2020 at 11:33 AM, AHF said:

In fairness to him, I think a bet was proposed and he declined.  He’s also not shied away from admitting when he was wrong at times in the past so my prediction is he will own missing this one.

My predictions and proposed bets were about Covid-19 fatality rates. CDC has concurred with my predictions. 

• Premium Member
On 5/30/2020 at 5:46 AM, mrhonline said:

Same. I'm readying to ask for a partial refund on my Hawks League Pass package.

As I get older (60) im trying to not get to fired up, but I've always hated the Celtics and Lakers, or any team Lebron plays on.  

• Like 2