• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This sums up Basketball in 2021.

End of the 3rd in Boston, they've scored a total of 50 points, trailing the Knicks by 25.

Yeah, teams still aren't completely in rhythm.  

I'm hoping the Hawks get there sooner than later.   Just some really weird scores going on.

• Like 1

We are 2-7 in 2021 after starting the season 3-0.

We have not looked very good for weeks now. Our last win was against an injury-depleted team.

We have shown an overall lack of discipline and focus. And cannot buy a three point shot to save our lives.

Injuries are real, but even the guys who are suiting up are under performing. (Rondo looked bad against POR, Snell cant hit a three, and OO is playing like a rookie).

Despite it all, its pretty clear that we could still have won most of our games if Trae just played the way we all expect.

Turnovers, shot selection, and shot making. If Trae  can turn those around, we become that much more deadly. 

Our mojo is off. Trae is our mojo. We need him to snap out of it if we want to right this ship. Also, that's why it's important to have more than 1 star on your team. We go as 1 player goes. That's a volatile scenario.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

Yeah, teams still aren't completely in rhythm.  

I'm hoping the Hawks get there sooner than later.   Just some really weird scores going on.

Yea, but we are already seeing some separation in the standings. Hawks have to try to stay close to .500 or our season could slip away.

57 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's 6-11 from three. His 3pt % will be better than Trae's after this game. 

He finished 13-30 with only 36 points, after having 30 at halftime......I thought he'd go for at least 50....

We'd kill Trae if he took 30 shots..lol

Edited by terrell

15 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

13-30, 6-11 from 3, 16 rebounds, 15 assists. Those are good numbers. I dont mind Trae taking shots if they are going in. But he's been so cold lately it's hard to justify him taking a lot of shots. I dont know what the answer is.

And they still lost to the Bulls by 16..So empty stats? lol

Edited by terrell

27 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

13-30, 6-11 from 3, 16 rebounds, 15 assists. Those are good numbers. I dont mind Trae taking shots if they are going in. But he's been so cold lately it's hard to justify him taking a lot of shots. I dont know what the answer is.

Those are excellent numbers