• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2020-2021 Season News and Notes

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

After a really long period out of the squawk, I'm back. I'd like to thank you all @JayBirdHawk especially for keeping the info up-to-date so returning fans like me could know what's been going on in the NBA. It's been a long hiatus for me amid the pandemic and politics affecting the league. So thank you very much.

It's really nice to see many of you guys from long ago are still here. @lethalweapon3 @AHF @Gray Mule @NBASupes , there are honestly too many of you for me to mention right now, thank you all for still being here.

💯

I'm really happy we get to see Hawks games in December. Here's hoping to a good season for our beloved Hawks. It starts today. Cheers.

LET'S GO HAWKS! 

Welcome back right in time for some draft action!  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, BrazilianHawk said:

After a really long period out of the squawk, I'm back. I'd like to thank you all @JayBirdHawk especially for keeping the info up-to-date so returning fans like me could know what's been going on in the NBA. It's been a long hiatus for me amid the pandemic and politics affecting the league. So thank you very much.

It's really nice to see many of you guys from long ago are still here. @lethalweapon3 @AHF @Gray Mule @NBASupes , there are honestly too many of you for me to mention right now, thank you all for still being here.

💯

I'm really happy we get to see Hawks games in December. Here's hoping to a good season for our beloved Hawks. It starts today. Cheers.

LET'S GO HAWKS! 

Welcome back and Go Hawks!

• Like 1

https://theathletic.com/2214382/2020/11/22/atlanta-hawks-nba-free-agency/ 

“It’s definitely tough. It’s definitely tough. Whenever you’re ‘successful’ individually but it’s not showing up in the win column, it’s tough because you build a narrative for yourself that you don’t want,” Young said. “It’s something that I have taken personally, and I don’t believe that’s me. For me, it’s all about changing the narrative that I can’t win. Next year, if I’m averaging 30 and 10 and we’re winning, the whole narrative changes. It’s all about winning. It’s never been about stats for me. Those come naturally. It’s all about trying to win now.

“I trust the front office and Travis and Tony (Ressler) and what we do this week. I know it’s a big week for us. I’m sitting back comfortably and trust they’re going to make the right moves. They’ve given me the ability to play in this city, and I trust them.”

Tray Young TITS (Trusts in Travis Schlenk)!

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, BrazilianHawk said:

💯

LET'S GO HAWKS! 

Thanks @BrazilianHawk and welcome back 

• Like 1