• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

Is the BB signing happening ... I like Gallo signing but we over paid for him ... I hope last year is a team option.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I also hope it's a declining scale contract! $22, $20, $19

He was going to get PAID! 
The guy shoots too well. When he’s healthy he’s big threat offensively. This era over pays good shooters you’re not going to have one if you don’t put the money up 

• Like 2

• Admin

I like him as a backup pf but we overpaid for that ... he is a good shooter but is extremely injury prone, doesn’t defend and is 32.

I really want BB

Just now, JTB said:

He was going to get PAID! 
The guy shoots too well. When he’s healthy he’s big threat offensively. This era over pays good shooters you’re not going to have one if you don’t put the money up 

That’s a lot for a backup... unless JC is on his way out

I like him as a backup pf but we overpaid for that ... he is a good shooter but is extremely injury prone, doesn’t defend and is 32.

I really want BB

Cap,

We still have 22-26 mil to use for BB and one other.  I know we overpaid him but I dont see anybody else who can do the things he does and so many different line-ups we can do with him there.

• Like 3

I really want BB

You can’t be serious....you think Schlenk is going to start a 32 year old over a young rising collins??? ....No my friend you’re looking at the back up PF for the hawks the next 3 seasons , a very good shooting one 

• Like 3

• Admin
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

You can’t be serious....you think Schlenk is going to start a 32 year old over a young rising collins??? ....No my friend you’re looking at the back up PF for the hawks the next 3 seasons , a very good shooting one 

No I don’t but it makes me wonder if they have future plans for him

1 minute ago, DS5 said:

As much as I hate it, I do agree this means that eventually Collins is gone. You can't pay a max and Gallo's salary at the same position, regardless of how versatile they both are, their primary positions are the same. 

I don't agree for at least the next two to three seasons. Things could change in 2024-2025. Gallo contract is as long the 2019 rookies. The question is, JC or Capela is the real question. We won't know that next year but we will when Okongwu is a going to his 4th year.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DS5 said:

As much as I hate it, I do agree this means that eventually Collins is gone. You can't pay a max and Gallo's salary at the same position, regardless of how versatile they both are, their primary positions are the same. 

Gallinari is only a PF in name only, because he is too slow to play SF now.  He cannot come close to 10 rebounds per game or 1.6 blocks per game.  

1 minute ago, h4wkfan said:

Y’all are Stressing too much about minutes. All of our core + capella + Gallo easily will average 28+ and then some. Depthhhhhh. It’s been awhile since I’ve been this excited. Minus a blockbuster trade - Collins is going nowhere. 

Good point.  There is a good chance that only 2/3 will be playing at a time anyway.  Injuries or suspensions lol.

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Man we gotta get BB.  I see 45-50 wins with a lineup of Trae, BB, Cam, Collins, and Capela. A bench of Teague, Huerter, Hunter, Gallo, and Okongwu!  You kidding me?  That’s some serious depth that we haven’t had in ages. 

Who is BB?

• Thanks 1