• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency 2020!!

capstone21

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks Depth Chart right now

PG - Young / Goodwin

G - Huerter / Reddish ( interchangeable starters )

F - Gallinari / Hunter ( interchangeable starters )

PF - Collins / Fernando

C - Capela / Okongwu

The depth hole is either at PG or add another wing who could move either Bruno / Okongwu to the 5th big spot.

The biggest thing now, is that the Hawks can play a wide range of different lineups.  Putting Gallinari at the 3 makes us a very big team all of a sudden, with Collins and Capela.

And we can still go fast and small, with Hunter at the 4, alongside Cam and Huerter.

My version

PG - Young / Free Agent/ Goodwin

G -  Hopefully Bogi / Huerter / Snell 

F - Hunter / Reddish 

PF - Collins / Gallo

C - Capela / Fernando /Okongwu 

Edited by aali34
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Don't see the point in trading him for Siakim.  Scoring is about the same but he is not even close to the rebounder that Collins is.

Yeah but until seen from collins...Siakiam is the plus defender but that wasn’t my point .

my point is collins and Siakiam are young ...Gallo is not. People thinking we are trading away collins cause of signing Gallo need a reality check. Schlenk isn’t dumb . 

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

My version

PG - Young / Free Agent/ Goodwin

G -  Hopefully Bogi / Huerter / Snell 

F - Hunter / Reddish 

PF - Collins / Gallo

C - Capela / Fernando /Okongwu 

This is correct honestly. Gallo will not be a starter but reddish will start over hunter in my opinion 

Edited by JTB
  • Like 2

Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk spoke about Collins and his being extension eligible earlier this week.

“As I’ve stated before, John is a big piece of our team, and we’re able to begin talking with agents Friday at 6 p.m.,” Schlenk said. “We’ll certainly engage with them, and our hope is to get something done with John, but we have to wait until Friday at 6 p.m.”

per Kirschner 

Edited by JTB
  • Thanks 1