Preseason Talk About Magic / Hawks Opener

hawkzlova123

7 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I think we will regret signing Bogdonovic!  The guy is a bench player barely better than Huerter.

Damn.. Already? Hes making less than what we paid Parsons...smh. Btw, Bogi could easily be traded if Huerter eventually steps his game up..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Maybe give it one regular season game before the panic.  At least one.  Cmon, people are gonna stop taking you seriously if you keep this up. 🙃

I guess you are assuming that My conclusions are based on just this game.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Goodnight folks.  It's about to become hot take central in here.  People just can't take a preseason game for what is it without making proclamations for the entire year. 

I remember when some here were complaining about how great the NO Pelican rookies (outside of Zion) looked in last preseason and how Schlenk really shat the bed. 

Now they've moved on to complaining about free agent signing who's only been with the team for two? three weeks? 

I think Gallo will be good for this team.  He definitely can shoot when he set his feet.  Even has a few moves in the paint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Having a guy like Gallo to give us 20 off the bench any given night is going to be huge for us this year. 

Gallo is a pros pro. LP needs to run more post up plays for him. He draws a TON of fouls. Will keep us in the bonus. 

• Like 1