• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason Talk About Magic / Hawks Opener

hawkzlova123

13 minutes ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Sarah Spencer is a hawkaolic..

She never looks tidy

Always looks drunk on hawk news

Totally inappropriate comment.  Your posts are starting to go off the rails a bit.  
I don't post much here, but have been on some version of Hawksquawk for decades.
These kinds of comments don't deserve to be on this site.  

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Totally inappropriate comment.  Your posts are starting to go off the rails a bit.  
I don't post much here, but have been on some version of Hawksquawk for decades.
These kinds of comments don't deserve to be on this site.  

Typical no avatar posters have low quality posts,

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I think she has done a good job with coverage. I want to say Sekou was the last AJC beat reporter who actually seemed like they wanted to report on the Hawks. She seems like she cares and provides good “free” content.

Her content is no longer free (at least most) which is a bummer. AJC subscription now required.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Her content is no longer free (at least most) which is a bummer. AJC subscription now required.

Bummer, everyone has to make some $ though. I imagine it’s cheaper than The Athletic? I was more or less talking about the tweets and questions she asks in the videos I have seen. As a side note - this forum is my source for Hawks news more or less. Everyone does such a great job sharing relevant content.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Clint is different. He had a stretch last year of 8 straight games where he went over 20 rebs (7 actually, with 1 game of 19, but that's close enough to count it).

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/capelca01/gamelog/2020/

The man is an animal on the glass. We haven't seen a Hawks player like him in a generation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hawkzlova123 said:

Sarah Spencer is a hawkaolic..

She never looks tidy

Always looks drunk on hawk news

She's starting to outshine Chris. She's the most competitive member of the Hawks media I've seen in awhile. Reminds me of Brad a few years back.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sarah is better than Chris, C-Viv, and Michael Cunningham ( especially online ) . . . because she actually cares a little bit about the team.  She interacts with fans on social media.  And she asks the type of questions that WE talk about all the time on here.

Just caring about your job goes a long way regarding how others perceive you. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sorry about this.   Some teenage girls across the street were arguing today, and there was a lot of hand clapping while arguing going on.  They never fought, but they were loud as hell.

So they've been taking notes from squawkers then?

• Haha 2