• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Grizzlies

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Trae won't be this terrible all year. He looks so rusty. It's been a while but let's not forget he was one of the best offensive players in the NBA last year. He needs to stop pulling up from 40 early in the shot clock though. 

Grizzlies has his number.

That's 3 lackluster games vs that team for him.

9 - 33 in 2 games last year . . . 4 - 15 tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

I think Mays is goona be solid. Seems like a steady high iq player. It it came down to it I think I'd drop Goodwin and keep Mays for a bit.

Goodwin is the ONLY player on the team that consistently gives effort on defense.

Instead of LP running out those small frontcourts, run out a small defensive backcourt and see if they can get in passing lanes or stay in front of people.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The offense and off-ball movement was better against the Magic. LP is also to blame for tonight. Not alot of action to free up either Gallo or Bogi to get them going. Gallo and John should have been featured more on the elbow if the pnr wasn't working. Deandre and Cam should've shared the court since they were playing well imo. I'm not opposed to playing John at small ball 5, but if Valanciunas was cooking Capela what's John supposed to do?

I think everyone was just sluggish and hope we pick it up Saturday. 

• Like 1

I like the little shoot out at the end by Kevin and Bogi. I can't wait until they got a good one going on in game as well as Cam vs Dre, Trae vs Gallo, John vs Solo ok I think y'all see where I am going. All the competition should push us in that direction 

• Like 1