• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate getting the boys ready for the BS that is coming their way!!!

Wurider05

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah.  that's the thing.  It's not so much about making calls to help Ny as much as it is to promote what they think is the compelling product.  Randle and Drose are the guys they obviously want to talk about and see them have good series.  They probably want Trae to shine too but to a lesser extent.    so Randle and Drose are probably going to be getting a lot of calls on offense and be allowed to push folks around on D.  And the absolute last thing they want is to not have as many games in msg as possible.    I just hope the stars show up courtside for the Hawks in Atlanta.  I think they will.

BOOM, they will for sure squeeze 3 if not 4 games in the Garden. Which is in line with all the "expert" projections. The fix is in already. The series is going the distance. If we are up 3-2, best believe they throw every call in the book against us to get a game 7 back in MSG.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

BOOM, they will for sure squeeze 3 if not 4 games in the Garden. Which is in line with all the "expert" projections. The fix is in already. The series is going the distance. If we are up 3-2, best believe they throw every call in the book against us to get a game 7 back in MSG.

I'm not sure. James Dolan is really unpopular with the other owners/powers that be.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Me thinks the league doth protest too much.

That is exactly how it is going to look if we get on the wrong side of some clear mistakes (as we have done many times in the past).  

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

We all know that the fix is in and they know that we know that they'll do anything to get NYC into the second round. And with a good portion of the national media hating our guts anyway, they'll gloss over the bad officiating like one would over an expired coupon...

You know they are already writing the 2nd round headlines:  Two Storied Franchises meet after Many years  - Knicks vs Sixers.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, hawkman said:

Not happening. The Hawks will need to have some decisive victories in New York. If it's close, I fully expect some very intrusive "officiating" down the stretch, if you know what I mean. 

Especially on NY.  The NBA wants them on the stage.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, I retract my statement this wouldn't get any attention. This is great... I mean, not for Nate's wallet but I guess if the goal was to draw attention this will probably do it. 

The team needs to take up a collection to handle that. No reason for Nate to eat that fine alone. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

The team needs to take up a collection to handle that. No reason for Nate to eat that fine alone. 

Nate is still getting paid by Indiana for the next three years I believe.   He can afford $25,000..lol

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2