• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate getting the boys ready for the BS that is coming their way!!!

Wurider05

5 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yea, but he is 14th in WAR and 18th in Net Raptor which both take defense more into account. I guess his defense must be amazing because offensively he is a train wreck. 

I think Draymond is a beast. I love his game.

40 minutes ago, hawkman said:

The team needs to take up a collection to handle that. No reason for Nate to eat that fine alone. 

Trae needs to pay it outright. And tell his coach thank you, because he may have just sacrificed himself to take the heat off of him.

4 hours ago, thecampster said:

Nate Dogg coming in aggressive with the check. If we win the series it’s checkmate. Ladadadada!

Nate has this quiet calm demeanor but those are the ones you have to worry about.  He’s quiet because he’s planning his next move.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Politickin huh... ok Nate I ain’t mad. When I first saw this a couple hours back I was on the road, BR alert, I just smiled. We have the players and a ride or die coach. If nothing else, we are more prepared than I’ve ever remembered. Let’s make some noise, I want more international fans, I wanna make noise everywhere. 

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Love it!

🌎 :douchecock:

• Like 4

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I was actually very surprised that they didn't let Lebron get away with his B.S. flopping. At least in the third and fourth quarter which is when I started watching. There was an offensive foul call which. with Lebron jumping up and into the offensive player and acting like he got hit in the face when there was no contact that was first ruled offensive and then challenged and overtunred, and another huge call where Draymond hit Lebron in the face (unintentionally) that was NOT called a flagrant. Of course Steph is a huge star himself and GS draws viewers so it could just be a case of the NBA wanting BOTH of these teams to make it. A fully expect the GS Memphis game to be extremely lopsided. 

P.S. it was soooo annoying seeing Lebron act like he was blind after that hit, constantly saying "I can't see" and crying like a little bitch in the sideline. God I hate this man. 

That last foul on Draymond was one of the worst calls I have seen in a while.   Purely a let's make Lebron feel better foul...  AND it may have sealed the game for the Lakers.   That's what I mean star power.   And Lebron milks the foul....He stays in character... I couldn't see the rim...it was three and I just aimed at the one in the middle... B.S.  There was no redness to his eye.  I don't think Green even touched his eye.  Just acting.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, Diesel said:

I watched the Lakers play the Warriors.   These games won't be called straight.   Star power still runs the NBA.  Our series with NY should be fair because there are two young teams with no mega stars.   But whoa unto them who has to play Brooklyn. 

nyc > atl

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

That last foul on Draymond was one of the worst calls I have seen in a while.   Purely a let's make Lebron feel better foul...  AND it may have sealed the game for the Lakers.   That's what I mean star power.   And Lebron milks the foul....He stays in character... I couldn't see the rim...it was three and I just aimed at the one in the middle... B.S.  There was no redness to his eye.  I don't think Green even touched his eye.  Just acting.

Huh? That last foul on Draymond... was a foul, clearly. Only question was whether it was a flagrant and they called it a regular foul which was the correct call. 

Edited by Atlantaholic

• Premium Member
21 hours ago, thecampster said:

Nate is doing the right thing but maybe not how anyone is thinking.  Nate is already putting the NBA and their officials on notice about calling the game in NY's favor. He has planted the seed early and drawn attention to it before it ever happens (and without ever criticizing the officiating).  Its genius!  Any controversial calls and an attention seeking reporter can easily reference this early practice. There's a reason Nate said it out loud...he wanted attention drawn to it right away. Protecting his guys before he has to protect his guys.

21 hours ago, hawkman said:

Didn't even think of it that way. Excellent Phil Jackson like chess move. 

@thecampster@hawkman

Yall should be on  First Take. Max Kellerman regurgitated everything yall said lol.

• Like 2