• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nets or Bucks?

ryandauwalker

If we somehow beat philly then i want the Nets because we atleast somewhat match up with them offensively.  We are better than them defensively and after seeing the Knicks and Philly back to back going against that nets defense will have to feel like you have the entire floor wide open to take shots at lol.    We are legit facing 2 of the 3 best defenses anyone will probably face in the playoffs back to back and since the Lakers were missing people we are actually facing the 2 best defenses that were in the playoffs back to back. 

The Bucks i have always felt are a bad matchup for us everytime we play i just feel our team doesn't perform to what it can.  Not sure why that is but i don't like seeing the Bucks nor the raptors for us ever.    The Nets i feel our team would love to see as we seemed to get pumped up big time trying to face those guys and have crazy good games with us winning some.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sturt said:

Two takeaways.

Giannis continues to seem to shrink too often from the big moment.

And the BudBall we once knew seems non-existent in MIL.

Giannis completely folded. 1v1 on James Harden and takes a fadeaway midrange. There’s also supposed to be “beef”. Just a soft play in a big moment. Also fumbled a pass that would’ve led to the game tying dunk. I was very disappointed watching this and start to understand why he never goes far in the playoffs. Giannis is a Robin mentally...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

We still have to win 2 more games against Philly! No time for this.

Yea, not looking ahead personally, but still fine to speculate and talk about the other side of the bracket. I think all four teams left in the east are pretty close. If the Nets were healthy they'd be obviously a tier above everyone else but as is, I think any matchup between 76ers, Hawks, Nets, Bucks would be a good one.

10 hours ago, sturt said:

Two takeaways.

Giannis continues to seem to shrink too often from the big moment.

And the BudBall we once knew seems non-existent in MIL.

There is some semblance of #Budball with the low fouls and good team-wide three point shooting.  It goes left when you look at the assists and turnovers, both middle of the pack during the regular season.  A regular season that saw them take advantage of the easiest strength of schedule.  Hungry KD is a whole different animal lol.

For matchup reasons, the Nets. 

For the petty side of me and the ability to take on and potentially beat Budenholzer, the Bucks. 

**Disclaimer:  I am still focused on the Sixers but a guy can dream right?  It has been too long since we have been in this position so the “what if’s” definitely creep in. 

• Like 1