• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Luka vs Trae trade a very different perspective.

thecampster

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, KB21 said:

While he isn't Luka, there is a lot of buzz that Zion Williamson is unhappy in New Orleans, and his "family" would prefer that he were on another team.

Carlisle is now out... not sure wth is going on in Dallas.

14 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I hope Luka leaves too for the laughs

And it would put the rest the whole who won the trade and Trae vs. Luka nonsense for good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I love our team but you wonder what Trae / Zion could do.

Also love our team but can't help but wonder what they'd demand for him.... don't think Huerter/OO/3 1sts gets it done and I don't wanna lose Trae/Cam/Dre/Collins

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, warcore said:

Also love our team but can't help but wonder what they'd demand for him.... don't think Huerter/OO/3 1sts gets it done and I don't wanna lose Trae/Cam/Dre/Collins

Which Hawks players/assets would you ask for, if Zion was on your team, and the Hawks were looking to make a deal?

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Which Hawks players/assets would you ask for, if Zion was on your team, and the Hawks were looking to make a deal?

I'd say Dre and Cam but would only be willing to let one of them go if it came down to that. Can't include JC because you can't add others to a S&T deal, unless the rules have changed. 

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hey... What if Luka wanted to play with Trae and tried to force a trade...  Would you give up DeAndre and Bogi for him?

NO! Luka is a diva I want no part of him. I was happy when we drafted and traded him a few years back for Trae.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Collins and Reddish probably.

they know Trae and Hunter is off limits.

• Like 1