• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Tough! Miami gonna fight us like hell for the east

They making some strong moves. I love the competition that is shaping up within the division.

Tucker is a big time chess piece. Lowry gonna be tough obviously.

Reports are they really want DeRozen too, if that happens, they might be scary

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

They making some strong moves. I love the competition that is shaping up within the division.

Tucker is a big time chess piece. Lowry gonna be tough obviously.

Reports are they really want DeRozen too, if that happens, they might be scary

Jimmy proved last year he isn't a number one option. They will be great defensively,  which they were last year, but what did they do to improve their putrid offense?

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Let me go to Lowe's right quick.

By the time I get back, I want JC signed, sealed, and delivered back to the Hawks.

It has been reported JC will not sign tonight he is looking to see other offer sheets.

From Hollinger: 23rd ranked free agent C according to his BORD$ analytics projection. 

23. Gorgui Dieng, Spurs

The theoretical premise of Gorgui Dieng is pretty strong — he’s a good defender who is capable in switches and also shot 42.9 percent on 3s last year. However, his shot release is slow enough that it threatens the shot clock, so he only launched 70 total 3s last season, while inside the arc he lacks the explosion around the basket to be a threatening finisher.

Nonetheless, Dieng quietly posted a career-high 19.2 PER last season and should be in line for a back-end rotation spot this summer. BORD$ rates him as a minimum guy here, but he might be able to move a bit higher in the food chain.

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

From Hollinger: 23rd ranked free agent C according to his BORD$ analytics projection. 

23. Gorgui Dieng, Spurs

The theoretical premise of Gorgui Dieng is pretty strong — he’s a good defender who is capable in switches and also shot 42.9 percent on 3s last year. However, his shot release is slow enough that it threatens the shot clock, so he only launched 70 total 3s last season, while inside the arc he lacks the explosion around the basket to be a threatening finisher.

Nonetheless, Dieng quietly posted a career-high 19.2 PER last season and should be in line for a back-end rotation spot this summer. BORD$ rates him as a minimum guy here, but he might be able to move a bit higher in the food chain.

Hopefully it's the BAE, that still leaves us with the full MLE.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Not a bad deal considering this is 5 years. Powell is one of the best scorers in the NBA on a per touch basis. I just wonder, do you finally pull the trigger for someone like Tobias Harris for C.J.

• Like 3

Just now, NBASupes said:

Not a bad deal considering this is 5 years. Powell is one of the best scorers in the NBA on a per touch basis. I just wonder, do you finally pull the trigger for someone like Tobias Harris for C.J.

Powell has always been my man since UCLA. He’s a straight up baller. I don’t know if he’s worth 90 but he’s a baller.

• Like 1