• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, sturt said:

Good to see you paid attention. 🙂  But nah, once the OO surgery came to light, I was looking for an upgrade.

The good news is that he went for $3.5 aav, and I was thinking $3.0.

Hey, if your guy from overseas gets picked up, just how much trash are you gonna talk?  Be honest

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hey, if your guy from overseas gets picked up, just how much trash are you gonna talk?  Be honest

A few weeks ago I converted to being a Derrick Rose advocate, prepared to take the chance that he could be here for 3 or even 4 years.

But watch out for fellow Canadian Steve Nash to bring him in to play for him (they're friends), or maybe even more likely, Toronto where he can be the designated Canadian home country kid.

4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I meant all the personal stuff that got him kicked out of Miami.

You're thinking of meyers leonard.

Eta: Pretty sure we've seen the last of Mr. Linnid .. and it'll be based solely on the fact that he sucks at basketball. 

Edited by kg01

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Whoo, nbaradio had a whole segment on how he wasn't good enough to deal with playing in nyk.

The Knicks upgraded. We gotta develop the guys within like Cam, Hunter, Bogi, Trae, JC, Clint, and Kev. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FL_BRYANT said:

Can't see JC settling, also are we going to lose LOU? I have my problems with JC but I think we have to sign him. We still have to over pay  with a tax for players to come to the A.

Only San Antonio can make room to give him the max at this point.

Just now, FL_BRYANT said:

We still have to over pay  with a tax for players to come to the A.

tenor.gif

Yeah, sure... One of the top teams in the East with probably the best collection of young talent in the NBA, in one of the favorite cities for basketball players in the country...

Checks out

/s

• Haha 2