• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Any room for an Avery Bradley for us? Actually that’s probably a waste of our money nevermind. He’s just so good when he’s healthy but he may never play 60+ games in a season.

My guy Sam Mitchell was talking about Bradley over the weekend.  Basically said he wouldn't waste his money on him.  Asked, "Can you even remember the last time you saw him play?"

Yikes

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, sturt said:

Here ya go...

https://www.nba.com/news/2021-free-agency-options-and-qualifying-offers

an't help that we drafted Jalen Johnson, and that we surely intend to fill OO's minutes with some new MLE signing. I don't know where Knight fits if not as a two-way.

4th string behind JC, Gallo, and JJ

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My guy Sam Mitchell was talking about Bradley over the weekend.  Basically said he wouldn't waste his money on him.  Asked, "Can you even remember the last time you saw him play?"

Yikes

I see no lies told lol

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My guy Sam Mitchell

I wanted him as Hawks coach twice. 2012 and 2018, when we had vacancies.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can you even remember the last time you saw him play?"

Last season as a Rocket 🚀 but he wasn’t himself. He’s playing scared as rightfully so, way too many injuries.

Trade, Danilo Gallinari, Kyle Kuzma, Atlanta Hawks, Los Angeles Lakers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Washington Wizards

Woj is still pushing Gallo to Minny and that's not the only place I'm hearing that.

First of all, although this ... insider ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47cmsp2qzbgpoveal1l0

.. has been pretty spot on.  When I see his name, I can't help but think, "Who TF is this Afs-hole", in my best Samuel L Jackson voice ...

Paves the way for the Mavs to go after Markkanen, McDermott, and TJ McConnell like they always wanted to in the first place.

"Nothing to see here, guys.  Just doin' what we do, which is strike out in free agency but .... oh look, we're gonna pay our guy a max ... to keep gettin' put out in round 1's.  But ... hey, how 'bout them Olympics, huh?" - M. Cuban

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Well JC appears about right at aav of $24 MM per year.

Again makes me feel good to see our guys actually contribute to winning before needing to be paid.  Is CLE even gonna play-in next season?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

From Hoops Rumors:

Following up on Utah’s trade that sent Derrick Favors to Oklahoma City, Jones reports that Favors will meet with the Thunder‘s front office on Tuesday. That meeting is expected to determine whether Favors sticks with OKC or whether another trade could be forthcoming. It’s worth noting that the Jazz wouldn’t be permitted to re-sign Favors if he were bought out by the Thunder, though a buyout is unlikely anyway since he has two years left on his contract.

Perfect world, he somehow becomes the 5th big on our roster, coming back to "home" home... the original.

Can't see how that happens. But that buyout thing would be too sweet.

18 minutes ago, sturt said:

From Hoops Rumors:

Perfect world, he somehow becomes the 5th big on our roster, coming back to "home" home... the original.

Can't see how that happens. But that buyout thing would be too sweet.

Tristian Thompson could be changing homes again, lol