• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We got the city edition unis tomorrow and they got the puke 🤮 green. Puke 🤢 rec puke 🤢 in da bay mayne. :indifferent:

I’m still getting one.. :ermm: I know they have been bad luck for us but let’s turn that around and just make them our good luck ones too! After all, red and yellow have always been our predominant colors anyways. 

942953BD-36B4-4616-8A68-62237A1FCE4B.jpeg

Welp, there goes our streak.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Lebron resting up for the Hawks.. lol

And AD gets injured once again..... Good lord..

Tonight, end of 3rd quarter:  76ers 88 - LAL - 68.  Guess east beats west in this one.

🕵️‍♂️

• Like 3

Per Kirshner

For tonight’s game vs. Boston: Danilo Gallinari (right eye irritation) is questionable. De’Andre Hunter (low back discomfort) is questionable.

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 4

19 minutes ago, terrell said:

Per Kirshner

For tonight’s game vs. Boston: Danilo Gallinari (right eye irritation) is questionable. De’Andre Hunter (low back discomfort) is questionable.

Oh maaaan, lower back, at least not the knee but damn is Dre not as strong as his body suggests? We can use him but if he needs to sit them by all means, sit and heal.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh maaaan, lower back, at least not the knee but damn is Dre not as strong as his body suggests? We can use him but if he needs to sit them by all means, sit and heal.

Remember Dre was almost killed by two Hornets in that dirty af foul where he landed hard on his side and back. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yeah I guess we cou;ld throw Delon on Brown.. Tatum idk..

Hopefully he has one of his patented 2-18 nights... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Remember Dre was almost killed by two Hornets in that dirty af foul where he landed hard on his side and back. 

He was questionable last game, but played... Hopefully the same thing tonight..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My .... sources tell me SAC has ended their pursuit of Simmons.  

I think Morey has been told by the Sixers partial owner that is good friends with Harden to wait until the offseason to either S&T Simmons for Harden or to move Simmons to clear space to sign Harden.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I think Morey has been told by the Sixers partial owner that is good friends with Harden to wait until the offseason to either S&T Simmons for Harden or to move Simmons to clear space to sign Harden.

Smells like a tampering charge heading Sixers way, but the NBA's punishment for tampering is not even noteworthy enough to deter teams.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Lou can guard wings. At least the Lemmon pepper kind. 

If Dre sits, 

We might as well just Let the C's wings go at Kevin/Bogi while their teammates just stand around. We’re at our worst defending screen actions and closing out on shooters anyway... It may be best to welcome post ups and isolation plays. lol... I’ll take giving up slow developing 2 point baskets over fast breaks, wide open 3s, and back door cuts. 😀

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

You "think", huh?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47snuv6g9vqlslhmc0gd

Remember when BSPN cracked down on Woj pre-reporting picks at the draft.  So, instead of outright saying what the pick is, he would be like "the Cavs are leaning towards so-and-so".

Is this like that?  Actually, no, don't answer that.  We don't need another round of mod-wars kickin' off.

Too soon?

Nah but I'm kidding.  I do think that's a plausible theory.  I also think it's bullcrap tampering.  I also think Adam Sliver's league won't do a dang thing about it other than shake his widdle fist and clinch his teeth slightly.

It's probably why they're trying to glom Harris' contract onto the discussion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

You "think", huh?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47snuv6g9vqlslhmc0gd

Remember when BSPN cracked down on Woj pre-reporting picks at the draft.  So, instead of outright saying what the pick is, he would be like "the Cavs are leaning towards so-and-so".

Is this like that?  Actually, no, don't answer that.  We don't need another round of mod-wars kickin' off.

Too soon?

Nah but I'm kidding.  I do think that's a plausible theory.  I also think it's bullcrap tampering.  I also think Adam Sliver's league won't do a dang thing about it other than shake his widdle fist and clinch his teeth slightly.

It's probably why they're trying to glom Harris' contract onto the discussion.

Morey… Sliver.. to the ISE thread! :batman:

image.gif.d654d585f19813fcf4273a1c8a62a7fe.gif

• Haha 2