• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, hawkman said:

He's not going to change. NBA teams need to stonewall him after his contract is up. He needs to be playing overseas with Dellavedova.

No reason to wait until Allen's contract is up after this latest incident. The NBA has the perfect opportunity to get him out of the league right now. It's unfortunate Caruso was seriously injured due to a situation that should have been handled years ago. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, marco102 said:

In the ECF Trae was special, do you know how ballsy it was for him to shoulder shrug before the shot and hit it? 

Now look at this cheap imitation in the regular season. 

Kid is a lil baller though despite that lil stunt. I watch a lotta Kings games cuz well, they are my preferred west coast watch over the other nearby team.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

No reason to wait until Allen's contract is up after this latest incident. The NBA has the perfect opportunity to get him out of the league right now. It's unfortunate Caruso was seriously injured due to a situation that should have been handled years ago. 

This is kind of like Delly messing up Horbag in the playoffs. Ours was playoffs but now this guy is gonna be out 2 months. It’s too much. Ya they gotta get him out. 

@kg01 If that was Curry instead of Caruso would Allen be on his way to Europe as we speak? Is it preferential treatment?

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Sothron said:

there's only one Celtic player that I would want unless we totally changed this team. And it isn't Horford. Travis has been trying to get Brown for some time but they won't budge. 

Smart is a dummy. He takes bad shots and his defense has slipped the last two seasons. No one else is worth talking about imo.

I dont want ball stopper Brown either.. I dont think he's a good fit with Trae.. Just my opinion..

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is kind of like Delly messing up Horbag in the playoffs. Ours was playoffs but now this guy is gonna be out 2 months. It’s too much. Ya they gotta get him out. 

@kg01 If that was Curry instead of Caruso would Allen be on his way to Europe as we speak? Is it preferential treatment?

If this was sCurry, Sliver would've brought charges last night.

Since it was just a roleplayer, it'll be met with indifference and comments about the 'process'.

Unfortunately, since they refused to punish him before now, his 'file' hasn't been properly papered.  "Officially" this is probably a first offense in the league's eyes.  So they won't banish him.

It's up to front offices to not sign him.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If this was sCurry, Sliver would've brought charges last night.

Since it was just a roleplayer, it'll be met with indifference and comments about the 'process'.

Unfortunately, since they refused to punish him before now, his 'file' hasn't been properly papered.  "Officially" this is probably a first offense in the league's eyes.  So they won't banish him.

It's up to front offices to not sign him.

Really Bud? It’s like he forgot what happened with Delly, have a little class you drunk f…

game.

“I think Grayson (did) nothing malicious, went to block the shot,” Budenholzer said. “I think it’s a close call, and they went with flagrant 2. I’m not going to disagree. It’s right on the border and that’s the direction they went.”

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

And the other game I got a lil aroused when Pat C asked Middleton where he should be and Middle Kate said I’ll find you it don’t matter. 

But now he defends the Allen play.. comon man!

I thought it was a hard foul, for sure, but I thought it was a good, hard foul,” Milwaukee’s Khris Middleton said. “He went for the ball.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Interesting for Bogi, I thought he would get some traction this weekend. At least be listed as questionable. I hope they aren't holding him out on purpose due to a potential trade

Bogi is out.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I was already worried about Trae and Kev guarding the perimeter vs Melo and Rozier.. Not a good matchup for us imo(even though Trae was better at the point of attack vs Miami).. If Kev is out, who starts at the 2? Please dont tell me Lou Will.........................Nate wouldnt do that, would he?

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I was already worried about Trae and Kev guarding the perimeter vs Melo and Rozier.. Not a good matchup for us imo.. If Kev is out, who starts at the 2? Please dont tell me Lou Will.........................Nate wouldnt do that, would he?

Really should be Delon at that point. Mays needs to be in the mix as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Really should be Delon at that point. Mays needs to be in the mix as well.

I agree....

Ive been calling for Trae/Delon to get more min together... He's one of our best perimeter defenders. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

I was already worried about Trae and Kev guarding the perimeter vs Melo and Rozier.. Not a good matchup for us imo(even though Trae was better at the point of attack vs Miami).. If Kev is out, who starts at the 2? Please dont tell me Lou Will.........................Nate wouldnt do that, would he?

TLC :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Really Bud? It’s like he forgot what happened with Delly, have a little class you drunk f…

game.

“I think Grayson (did) nothing malicious, went to block the shot,” Budenholzer said. “I think it’s a close call, and they went with flagrant 2. I’m not going to disagree. It’s right on the border and that’s the direction they went.”

Bud is turning in to a real POS

Look at what he just did with his own player Matthews. Inexcusable 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1