• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

They don't need to be best friends, as long as there is a healthy respect for each other and they understand the task at hand and have the same goal - Winning- all good.

Any of you best friends with your coworkers? Not me, but I do enjoy their work company and it's fun.

Actually, I have no social life so my best friends are currently my current or past coworkers...lol

I just don't keep up with my college and high school buddies like I should. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What statement? Did he say something?

When I say I'm not best friends with someone it generally means we don't get along or I really don't have that much in common with that person.  I don't think John meant it that way. I just thought he and Trae was a little closer than acquaintances off the court.   

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I don't even know how to interpret this statement. I think these trade rumors are really affecting John on the court. He's not his usual tough finishing self out there and he's been missing his threes the past few games.  Could just be normal fluctuation in a season or could be mental fatigue. 

The trade deadline can't get here quick enough. 

Dang. I thought Trae and John were closer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

They don't need to be best friends, as long as there is a healthy respect for each other and they understand the task at hand and have the same goal - Winning- all good.

Any of you best friends with your coworkers? Not me, but I do enjoy their work company and it's fun.

Depends on the age gap. I had one coworker that became a friend because we were both entry level and both out of GSU. 

I get what you're saying though. I don't even consider some of my actual brothers my best friends cause our interests differ.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Actually, I have no social life so my best friends are currently my current or past coworkers...lol

I just don't keep up with my college and high school buddies like I should. 

Watering dead plants can be hard. I just appreciate people for the time we shared and keep it pushing.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

When I say I'm not best friends with someone it generally means we don't get along or I really don't have that much in common with that person.  I don't think John meant it that way. I just thought he and Trae was a little closer than acquaintances off the court.   

Oh ok there was a thing about Brandon Goodwin above your remarks. 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

NBA teammates are around each other way more than youre around your co-workers... lol......Just sayin..

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Knicks down 17, comon Pels finish strong! They drop this and we are 2 games back of the 11th spot with the Nix. 

@kg01 I know you hate the Pels but we needem tonight! :dance:

Meanwhile Cam Payne was talkin it up to everyone in a Mavs uni :sarcastic:

PeliCan'ts come thru.  Knicks are bad.  Hate that they have our number, reg season.

On another note, sounds like PaulSap is available in BKN.  I'd be all for it if he wasn't clearly done-zo. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

PeliCan'ts come thru.  Knicks are bad.  Hate that they have our number, reg season.

On another note, sounds like PaulSap is available in BKN.  I'd be all for it if he wasn't clearly done-zo. 

Ya I’ve always loved Sap. Top 10 Hawk of all time for me. But I don’t think he has anything left I could be wrong, if he has another level, I haven’t seen it when I watched Nets games. I hope he gets with a west contender. Id say bring him here as coach next year if he retires and want a position. Would be nice to have him mentor Collins as they missed each other by a year. Collins needs some of Sap’s footwork and lil push shots around the hoop. 

• Like 2