• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

50 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't have any real insider info ...

Ohhhh, a confession.

🙃

Don't look at me like that, soth.

My real post is to ask anybody if they can answer my Selltics question.  They're apparently tryna jettision pieces to avoid the tax.  Anybody we can steal for cheap?

And I've not shifted my affection to Murray (SAS).  Send them picks and whatever.  They need to be rebuilding.  He's a good one.  I'm sure he can get over his apparent dislike of Trae and Jollins.

We can all meet at Magic to kiss 'n make up over several plates of wings.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ohhhh, a confession.

🙃

Don't look at me like that, soth.

My real post is to ask anybody if they can answer my Selltics question.  They're apparently tryna jettision pieces to avoid the tax.  Anybody we can steal for cheap?

And I've not shifted my affection to Murray (SAS).  Send them picks and whatever.  They need to be rebuilding.  He's a good one.  I'm sure he can get over his apparent dislike of Trae and Jollins.

We can all meet at Magic to kiss 'n make up over several plates of wings.

there's only one Celtic player that I would want unless we totally changed this team. And it isn't Horford. Travis has been trying to get Brown for some time but they won't budge. 

Smart is a dummy. He takes bad shots and his defense has slipped the last two seasons. No one else is worth talking about imo.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'm too lazy to dig back a page or two, but did anyone already post a link to Kevin Huerter's recent interview with fellow Terp Boomer Esiason, on the latter's syndicated TV broadcast? The Red-heads Quiz was interesting at the end.

~lw3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

pps Ok doesn’t mean I don’t own them, gift from Boston Antoine Walker jersey in 98, gift from Minny a kg jersey in 2000, Clippers Dominque jersey mail ordered in 1993-4 (delayed 2 months and they send me a Clipper one without even asking me..)

Forgot Rider too. That one I actually bought on my own in 94. I was caught in the Bay Area JR tweenie leg 🦵 dunk what? 

And no, @Sothron aka me didn’t send them to me. :eyebrow:

Confusion 😂 

3372DF32-D8CB-45E8-89A8-495072D78549.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Forgot Rider too. That one I actually bought on my own in 94. I was caught in the Bay Area JR tweenie leg 🦵 dunk what? 

And no, @Sothron aka me didn’t send them to me. :eyebrow:

Confusion 😂 

3372DF32-D8CB-45E8-89A8-495072D78549.jpeg

@Sothron this is on for tonight what are you wearing? :indifferent:

B7FDF1A9-A59F-401B-86E9-AF0AF8CA17FC.jpeg

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@Sothron this is on for tonight what are you wearing? :indifferent:

B7FDF1A9-A59F-401B-86E9-AF0AF8CA17FC.jpeg

I have that jersey but in a bigger size. I could never the matching shorts though in my size (XL).  Feel free to help a brother out if you find one for sale somewhere.

I am going to wear my City edition Trae tonight. I wore the City Collins to the actual game against the Wolves so I need to show Trae some love.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sothron said:

have that jersey but in a bigger size. I could never the matching shorts though in my size (XL).  Feel free to help a brother out if you find one for sale somewhere.

Sure, also you’re the OO to my Cam.. I mean HUNTER! 😂 Will do on the XL big man.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kg01 said:

In case you thought there was any hope the Grayson Allen coward had any redeeming qualities, go check out what he did to Alex Caruso tonite.

Ban this fool before he truly hurts someone.

WHAT??? I gotta see this. 

Did anyone notice?

Kevin Knox player again last night.  He went 1-2 when he hit a three!  He's shooting .500 right now!

This proves, for now, that he's not total trash as some feared.  Tiny sample, but still - - - 

On the road to NC Sunday @ 7PM.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

🥰

• Like 2

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

In case you thought there was any hope the Grayson Allen coward had any redeeming qualities, go check out what he did to Alex Caruso tonite.

Ban this fool before he truly hurts someone.

Wow. He shows no remorse, usually when that happens the committer extend his hands out to help, nope! He followed through and 👋 Caruso with the other hand in the head in one motion, and then he was caught 🤭 about it on the bench.

Thats a flagrant 3… for being a d!ck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow. He shows no remorse, usually when that happens the committer extend his hands out to help, nope! He followed through and 👋 Caruso with the other hand in the head in one motion, and then he was caught 🤭 about it on the bench.

Thats a flagrant 3… for being a d!ck!

And per woj, Caruso suffered a broken wrist in the fall.  Get that coward Allen outta the league, man.

Of course, ol Adam Sliver won't do anything.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And per woj, Caruso suffered a broken wrist in the fall.  Get that coward Allen outta the league, man.

Of course, ol Adam Sliver won't do anything.

REALLY? That's terrible. 

Edit: 

Looks like the Bulls want him out the league. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3