• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Barring a MLK miracle we're going to lose. This team has a gaping hole at center when Capela is out. Bogi's knee has me legit worried. When he's fully healthy he's a solid B to B+ starting SG. When he's not healthy he falls off a cliff because he's playing on one leg. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Barring a MLK miracle we're going to lose. This team has a gaping hole at center when Capela is out. Bogi's knee has me legit worried. When he's fully healthy he's a solid B to B+ starting SG. When he's not healthy he falls off a cliff because he's playing on one leg. 

Clint being out hurts or defense and rebounding..

Bogi being out hurts our.............Hmm? What does he do well again?

12 minutes ago, terrell said:

Clint being out hurts or defense and rebounding..

Bogi being out hurts our.............Hmm? What does he do well again?

Bogi does a lot well

Three level scorer

He does the most difficult things for a NBA player. Which is driving into congested lanes, spot up 3pt shooting, finishing with floaters. That's extremely difficult but it puts a lot of pressure on a D. 

He's an excellent communicator on D. Good team defender. Has good length. His issue is lateral quickness and he doesn't have recovery speed so he tends to leave guys open for 3s on occasion. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You are really close to being on my ignore list tbh. You just are negative about everything. Literally everything.

When Bogi was healthy and came back in the second half last season he played out of his damn  mind. He carried this team to the playoffs. He shot the ball very well, he was attacking the basket and created shots for others to give us a secondary playmaker. He played above average defense as well.

When he is hurt like he was in the playoffs and gritted through it and played every game it was obvious he was hurting. And this season it is obvious he's still got knee issues. I think he did something to his knee and playing on it only made it worse. 

But let's don't pretend what a fully healthy Bogi can do for a team. That dude is good. He just isn't healthy and hasn't been since that knee injury in the playoffs.

Damn calm down bruh.. Have you watched this team lately? Am I supposed to be positive right now?

Edited by terrell

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You are really close to being on my ignore list tbh. You just are negative about everything. Literally everything.

When Bogi was healthy and came back in the second half last season he played out of his damn  mind. He carried this team to the playoffs. He shot the ball very well, he was attacking the basket and created shots for others to give us a secondary playmaker. He played above average defense as well.

When he is hurt like he was in the playoffs and gritted through it and played every game it was obvious he was hurting. And this season it is obvious he's still got knee issues. I think he did something to his knee and playing on it only made it worse. 

But let's don't pretend what a fully healthy Bogi can do for a team. That dude is good. He just isn't healthy and hasn't been since that knee injury in the playoffs.

I was just saying how we need to keep Trae Hunter and OO... Thats not negative is it?

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

But can he get healthy? That's the scary part about Bogi right now. Is this decline permeant?

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

I support Sothron here....lol

I was talking about Bogi this season.. Has nothing to do with last year.. He looks bad right now..Sorry if it hurts peoples feelings...

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bogi does a lot well

Three level scorer

He does the most difficult things for a NBA player. Which is driving into congested lanes, spot up 3pt shooting, finishing with floaters. That's extremely difficult but it puts a lot of pressure on a D. 

He's an excellent communicator on D. Good team defender. Has good length. His issue is lateral quickness and he doesn't have recovery speed so he tends to leave guys open for 3s on occasion. 

The lateral quickness is a huge issue playing with Trae.. But I agree he can do those things when hes at his best... But its been a min...(hence why I said what does he do well again)......

Edited by terrell

23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Thats why I said what does he do well again... Its been a long time since last years playoffs....

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, marco102 said:

But can he get healthy? That's the scary part about Bogi right now. Is this decline permeant?

I hope it doesn't become chronic. He had the offseason procedure and missed several games, now this. A healthy Bogi is a difference maker.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, terrell said:

Thats why I said what does he do well again... Its been a long time since last years playoffs....

They're not wrong.  I distinctly remember you immediately talking about getting rid of Collins and Heurter because they were trash right after we made the deepest post season run... even if you just want to discuss trades and whatever else, you have an extremely negative way of framing things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Damn calm down bruh.. Have you watched this team lately? Am I supposed to be positive right now?

You were negative before the season. You have been negative about everything on the team. It gets old bro. I'm not happy with how this team has crapped the bed this year but there's still good players and good moments in the season. 

23 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You were negative before the season. You have been negative about everything on the team. It gets old bro. I'm not happy with how this team has crapped the bed this year but there's still good players and good moments in the season. 

I was negative before the season? Really? I said We'd win 45-48 games and got killed on here for it..That wasnt negative at all....Id love to get that many wins now..

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

They're not wrong.  I distinctly remember you immediately talking about getting rid of Collins and Heurter because they were trash right after we made the deepest post season run... even if you just want to discuss trades and whatever else, you have an extremely negative way of framing things.

Wrong...I did not say get rid of Huerter after the playoff run.. He literally won us game 7.. Collins either..I just didnt want us to overpay... But whatever..

Edited by terrell