• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I mean, that's nice and all but I'm a little uneasy about going all out over such a miniscule accomplishment(sic).

You gotta crawl before you walk and all that but .... I dunno, I can't imagine championship organizations doing banners for division "titles".

Ok, I'll duck 'n cover for all the blowback.

No Blow back...should just do it without any fanfare.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Can we win a game at home first?................................

Hawks need to focus on THIS season.. 

Seriously lol does no one in the organization understand how it feels to watch them lose 8 in a row at home and then on the 9th night we are hanging division banners?  Also, take down the St Louis Hawks banner, the banners should represent what has been accomplished in the city, no one cares about St Louis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

Seriously lol does no one in the organization understand how it feels to watch them lose 8 in a row at home and then on the 9th night we are hanging division banners?  Also, take down the St Louis Hawks banner, the banners should represent what has been accomplished in the city, no one cares about St Louis.

Embarrassing...

10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

PG13 might be out for the rest of the season with a torn ligament in his elbow.  We should try and get Batum ($3.1 mil) from them.

Batum has a NTC. 

Morris has too many years left 

I do wonder how a Eric Bledsoe would help the squad. He's like a better Goodwin. 

Are we against calling a team meeting? There is obviously some confusion or.. I mean the play where both Hunter and Huerter left Herro for a wide open 3 is kind of the way we are playing, just guessing with no game plan.

Have an idea out there. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Are we against calling a team meeting? There is obviously some confusion or.. I mean the play where both Hunter and Huerter left Herro for a wide open 3 is kind of the way we are playing, just guessing with no game plan.

Have an idea out there. 

Part of that is lack of practice from Dec 19 when the COVID run started, the other is communication - open your mouth and speak, who is covering who?

• Like 3

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, marco102 said:

And yall (definitely just you guys, not me too) were dragging Nate all season for not starting Cam -- a guy who doesn't even want to be with the team lol... makes a lot more sense in hindsight.  Nate's rotations still suck though just to be clear