• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

Gray - do we already have a secret Haliburton on the roster with Delon Wright???  Production wise they are so similar, just Haliburton over the season gets more usage.  Per 36 minutes (Delon in first row):

FG   FGA    FG%   3P  3PA   3P%  2P    2PA  2P%   FT    FTA   FT%  ORB  DRB   TRB  AST   STL   BLK    TOV   PF    PTS

3.2 7.0    .456 1.2 2.8   .424  2.0 4.2  .477  1.4 1.7  .806  1.4   4.2    5.5   5.0   1.8   0.4   1.4   1.4 8.9  
5.4 11.8  .463 2.2 5.1   .420  3.3 6.6  .497  1.5 1.8  .813  0.8   3.3    4.2   7.6   1.7   0.8   2.4   1.5 14.6
Edited by txsting
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, txsting said:

Gray - do we already have a secret Haliburton on the roster with Delon Wright???  Production wise they are so similar, just Haliburton over the season gets more usage.  Per 36 minutes (Delon in first row):

FG   FGA    FG%   3P  3PA   3P%  2P    2PA  2P%   FT    FTA   FT%  ORB  DRB   TRB  AST   STL   BLK    TOV   PF    PTS

3.2 7.0    .456 1.2 2.8   .424  2.0 4.2  .477  1.4 1.7  .806  1.4   4.2    5.5   5.0   1.8   0.4   1.4   1.4 8.9  
5.4 11.8  .463 2.2 5.1   .420  3.3 6.6  .497  1.5 1.8  .813  0.8   3.3    4.2   7.6   1.7   0.8   2.4   1.5 14.6

Pretty close!  And that A/T ratio for Wright is lovely!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sothron said:

What would you guys think if we traded for Derrek White of the Spurs? 

I think hes a perfect fit for what the hawks want to do and he could fit into a backup pg role when trae is on the bench. Only problem is I don't see how getting him would make sense unless they move off of bogi. But he does bring a lot this team could use at a reasonable cost too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Delon gives us much of what we could expect from Derrick White. Similar size and very similar per minute production.

He has finally seemed to settle in to his role for us, and is giving us great play as of late. He and Lou have both stepped up a lot since the Cam trade. I am ok holding on to him. Screw San Antonio

Delon is this year's Bogdanovic.  Gallo is doing some fine work redeeming his reputation as well.  

We got the city edition unis tomorrow and they got the puke 🤮 green. Puke 🤢 rec puke 🤢 in da bay mayne. :indifferent:

I’m still getting one.. :ermm: I know they have been bad luck for us but let’s turn that around and just make them our good luck ones too! After all, red and yellow have always been our predominant colors anyways. 

942953BD-36B4-4616-8A68-62237A1FCE4B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We got the city edition unis tomorrow and they got the puke 🤮 green. Puke 🤢 rec puke 🤢 in da bay mayne. :indifferent:

I’m still getting one.. :ermm: I know they have been bad luck for us but let’s turn that around and just make them our good luck ones too! After all, red and yellow have always been our predominant colors anyways. 

I hate those Uni's.. Sigh..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Delon gives us much of what we could expect from Derrick White. Similar size and very similar per minute production.

He has finally seemed to settle in to his role for us, and is giving us great play as of late. He and Lou have both stepped up a lot since the Cam trade. I am ok holding on to him. Screw San Antonio

Derrick White is better than Delon, only thing I don't like about White is his 3ptFG% this year. I think if we could get him in a deal centering around Huerter or Bogi it would be interesting. A big defensive upgrade and he is totally capable of playing the two. 

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Derrick White is better than Delon, only thing I don't like about White is his 3ptFG% this year. I think if we could get him in a deal centering around Huerter or Bogi it would be interesting. A big defensive upgrade and he is totally capable of playing the two. 

He's a lateral move. If Bogi plays like yesterday, I'd keep Bogi and just wait until the off season. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

He's a lateral move. If Bogi plays like yesterday, I'd keep Bogi and just wait until the off season. 

Yea of course, but that's a big IF. Defensively he's been one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA this season (Derrick White). Moving from Bogi would be due to us A) being concerned about his knee, or B) Wanting to trade offense for defense.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The City edition jerseys/gear looks awesome. Trust me. Once you see it in person you will love it. I didn't like them to begin with but I absolutely love it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

The City edition jerseys/gear looks awesome. Trust me. Once you see it in person you will love it. I didn't like them to begin with but I absolutely love it.

I’ve always loved the city ones I remember the black and neon ones from JC’s rookie year. I never got one but those are really awesome. You got one of those Soth?

88BDBE74-BA45-49BB-922D-9526931ECB84.jpeg

B0CF986D-DA09-4FE5-BF0B-050A9B2CFC9F.jpeg